Sign in to follow this  
erozaxx

Can be closed - Maples not producing sap

The maples should be in season already and no sap still produced. As Olives had recently the problem too, what I heard, maybe the same applies here.

Three things every bug report should include:
# What happened

The maples do not produce any sap
# What you expected to happen

Expect maples to be producing sap as the time is:
[12:16:31] It is 03:25:10 on day of Tears in week 1 of the Bear's starfall in the year of 1045.

And Maple season stars on the day of Wurm in week 1 of the Bear's starfall

# Steps to reproduce 

Try to examine Maple tree, or try to find action with activated bucket.

C1pa019.png

Edited by erozaxx

Seasons do not start on a specific day. It's usually sometime towards the end of the first week of the starfall.

Ok, I would not open that, but someone told me in Freedom chat, that there was a problem w/ Olives related to the new tree models spawn. I will post update after 1st week is over if Maples start producing the sap. I know Olives say something about "being ripe soon" but do not remember, if Maple sap announces that before actualy start dripping off the sap.

maples usually produce sap after the third day of the first weak on the bear starfall, Ive never been able to get sap before that and I got to harvest all of my olives without a problem. ill try to harvest sap and let you know what happens.

I got a reply from a CA last time we were to get maple harvest and was told it can fluctuate up to two weeks. That time Deli was way after Xanadu to harvest.

[23:18:46] You see a very old Maple tree. The maple will start to produce sap soon.

Ok I think we are just shifted, you're right.

Case closed :)