Sign in to follow this  
hoof2000

All I hear is Challenge.....

what about bridges? They were supposed to be in today as well! Are they? 

• Like 6

Who Cares about bridges when there will be a challenge Server

Edited by Sklo:D

Who cares about Challenge server when there will be bridges?

Grin - Actually seriously thinking about trying out challenge too.

• Like 2

Who cares, with Challenge live they won't have the time to fix all the bugs that bridges are going to bring anyway

• Like 4

Hmmm, well I am willing to bet more than 6 people cared about bridges were it appears as of right now only 6 people care about challenger server.  Wonder if Rolf got a good income boost from adding another server? It is almost Christmas time so maybe he was just looking for a bonus payment.

Edited by Drpox

Im quite surprised about how many people care more about the challenge server than bridges, how long were we promised a challenge server? Weve been waiting for bridges for a while now.

• Like 2

People will always wait for bridges. Its a smarter move to release the new content that not very many people are excited for and keep the "huge bridge project" behind the curtain, in case its needed to distract the players for any amount of time.

Some memories....

"Oh yea, you guys are mad I changed a players name? Don't worry working on bridges"
"Oh yea, mag priests can collapse reinforced tiles. Don't like it? Don't worry, working on bridges"
"Oh dam, challenge launch is getting pretty buggy? Don't worry guys we may never release bridges

• Like 5

what about bridges? They were supposed to be in today as well! Are they? 

The ultimate irony in all of this drama is that most people will stop caring about bridges two weeks after they're released.

• Like 1

Challenge will be popular then die, server get reset all the time. We where promised bridges yet again, I'm guessing its a broken promise, again!

• Like 6

yeah - ill take a brake now. had enough of st****  "not listening" companies during christmas - time. just another false hope and promises. :rolleyes:

Challenge is such a waste. You see, "do over" and "try again" style gaming is not for Wurm. Eh, whatever, I guess.

For me, this is the first Christmas in Wurm where I could care less about the big update. 

Although, It makes sense to not release challenge and bridges at the same time. Releasing them at the same time would cause some people to have choose between challenge or testing new bridges (or other PvE content). I'm pretty sure Rolf wants to make sure anyone who is even remotely interested in Challenge has no reason not to try it out.

zSBQkrt.jpg

Hello Fellow Wurmians!

Weekly news, fresh from the press and delivered straight to you all wherever it might find you.
How about it, you ready for some more info on our current hot topics?
Maybe even another rehashed post about bridges?
I hope so because it is time to

Share some News!

More rehashed things about bridges!
RopeBridgeS.jpg
Click image for a Larger Version

Yes it's 2017 and we're still working on bridges! But don't you worry, we've almost finished working out what we think may be the last of the collision bugs!
But it's okay, because we've something special planned out for the lot of you Wurmians! Introducing...

Another PvP Server!
svoY4Az.jpg

We're hard at work putting together the finishing touches on our new PvP server, Another PvP Server! We admit, Epic and Challenge were failed experiments but there's no need to worry, we think we've pieced together the perfect formula for a well-balanced and fun PvP server with many new additions and features, stay tuned!

Alright Wurmians that is all for this week.

Keep on Wurming!

• Like 34