Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Challenge - Build the Battlefield Release Notes!

Forget those bridges, they will come when its rdy.

Will be fun to see what this new server can do to the game!

For the already existing and loyal costumers the bridges are a far more important thing then this challenge server ... It was the money of this people that made the development of challenge possible so at least as small post (beside this challenge madness) from the devs about what we can expect today would be nice ... AND postponing bridges for challenge would be a real punch in the face for us ...

• Like 1

For the already existing and loyal costumers the bridges are a far more important thing then this challenge server ...

pvp vs pve community - grats that you split us again, killed epic and chaos and of course ... no bridges (wonder how many players are pve only - oh wait - i can see it... ;) )

pvp vs pve community - grats that you split us again, killed epic and chaos and of course ... no bridges (wonder how many players are pve only - oh wait - i can see it... ;) )

Bridges and Challenge have nothing to do with each other. Bridges needed a bug fixed, Challenge didn't. I don't know why this has to be spelled out for people.

• Like 2

Bridges and Challenge have nothing to do with each other. Bridges needed a bug fixed, Challenge didn't. I don't know why this has to be spelled out for people.

Guess because people are waiting since ages to get this bridges ... and seeing that dev-time is wasted for a new server sucks ... well at least one good thing now I start to understand the pvp players that are shouting for bug-fixes since ages ... and btw how many time will flow now in the fix for challenge I know Wurm long enough to be sure that there will be allot of bugs ...

Bridges and Challenge have nothing to do with each other. Bridges needed a bug fixed, Challenge didn't. I don't know why this has to be spelled out 

i bet they have quite alot in common and one thing are bugs. you don't really think challenge will come to you bug free and without any major issue do you?

• Like 1

Because have you seen the devs even bothering to say: "sorry about bridges, we are still fixing the bug"? No. Instead they say nothing about that as they post more and more about Challenge.

Setting up a deadline yourself only to move it back without the slightest justification is downright amateurish.

• Like 2

Looks fun, but not going to really participate with my money. something about wurms reputation of last minute changes and the unspecified time of wipe. I'll be the first to call it :

"Insider information will result in a select group raiding villages JUST before the server is closed."

What would they gain raiding a deed hours before it will be deleted? lol

Because have you seen the devs even bothering to say: "sorry about bridges, we are still fixing the bug"? No. Instead they say nothing about that as they post more and more about Challenge.

Setting up a deadline yourself only to move it back without the slightest justification is downright amateurish.

Except the reason was already given and an ETA is not a deadline.

What would they gain raiding a deed hours before it will be deleted? lol

The implication there is that the dev team would do it themselves to drain more money to the dev team.

I do understand.  I've seen them promise them for ages as well.  The complaining just gets old.  This is a thread about... Challenge... not bridges or any other patch related information.  It doesn't necessarily mean a delay.  It means it's a focused announcement.

This thread is about a new feature that some how got priority over an old promised feature, likely due to greed and money. Now if Challenge is bugged to all heck, it's going to look bad as that's the reason bridges are delayed.

Is this outside our normal game? Like can we just continue to play like normal?

The Challenge server is another new server being added to the game separate from the other current servers which will still be available to play on, ignoring this new pvp server entirely if that is your choice. The only problem for the others it may create is having all servers needing to be shut down a number of times to fix bugs concerning this new server. I am not certain if this will happen but it is a concern since no doubt many like myself will playing as usual on one of the other PVE servers, enjoying the days there as the Dev's continue forward with this new pvp experiment elsewhere.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I just know that the minute i go to take my dog to the groomers that the challange server is coming up.

I hope its not money/silver that freedon/epic players contribute is beeing used to support the prizes in this

I think the RolfBank can print any number of silvers without them "having to come from freedom/epic".

• Like 2

I think the RolfBank can print any number of silvers without them "having to come from freedom/epic".

Vetarnic... Rolf doesn't have to pay money to spawn in coins, so it really doesn't HAVE to be pegged to real money... plus, there has been enough money drained off the servers that it really doesn't matter whether he spawns it in or not... It will all disappear in time.

• Like 1

Bridges needed a bug fixed, Challenge didn't. I don't know why this has to be spelled out for people.

Edited by Westfold

Are the servers down because when i try to make a new account for the challenge server it sais they are

i have made a new character but when i try to log into the game it wont let me in says connection is denied make an account

Edited by Grandad