Sign in to follow this  
Hailene

Character PC for fun

Now that is some insane continuously grind. I could only manage to grind 93fine carp (got 82carp from that) and 80wc,70fs before i took a break

I'd say 800-1k euros, being as unbiased as I can be.  I paid less for Nusty (he has no PAS, CAS, etc. but has slightly higher FC).  It also verifies my suspicion that Nusty is probably in the 500eu range.  

Glad to hear you're not selling it :)

Nice, very nice. That WS is worth on its own 400€ minimum. I think alltogether 700-800€? There is not so many players out there who are willing to pay big amounts for chars anymore.

Edited by Holar

20 - 30 bucks .. that weapon smithing needs improvement..

other then that nothing really special about the char.

really awesome account

may i ask what you mined from 90-95 mining?

Id say the account is worth as much as people are saying, but I'm not really a freedom player. My only question is why would someone ever pay that amount of money for a game. 1k euro on a game? Even 500e is crazy to spend on a character for a game that may or may not ever be successful

may i ask what you mined from 90-95 mining?

Silver and marble for skill.

Id say the account is worth as much as people are saying, but I'm not really a freedom player. My only question is why would someone ever pay that amount of money for a game. 1k euro on a game? Even 500e is crazy to spend on a character for a game that may or may not ever be successful

Yeah...people will.  Keep in mind that a lot of people have more money than time (those with full time jobs, large families, other responsibilities, ect).  Some of those people are very well paid, making 150+ euros an hour...and to them, paying a day's wage is worth the thousands of hours it takes to get a highly skilled characters.

To each their own.

• Like 3

Silver and marble for skill.

Yeah...people will.  Keep in mind that a lot of people have more money than time (those with full time jobs, large families, other responsibilities, ect).  Some of those people are very well paid, making 150+ euros an hour...and to them, paying a day's wage is worth the thousands of hours it takes to get a highly skilled characters.

To each their own.

I really agree with the second one. I have bought alot of chars and althought i dont make 150€ per hour, not even close, that has always been the way i look at that. I am buying time. If i buy a char with certain skills i save the time i would need to skill those skills and can enjoy the game instead of grinding.

Edited by Argustin
  • Like 1

The other thing is if you are willing to buy a character, you are probably willing to sell one too so after the initial investment you can always re-sell and get the money back possibly with profit.

Wow you scared me there for a sec :D Don't you dare to sell out!!! :P

You're stuck with me for a good long time.  Deal with it!

• Like 2

this is a 1200-1400 Euro account.

If you actually *wanted* to sell it i am sure that you would get offers in that range

great account!