Sign in to follow this  
Tuanta

Premium reward system

Suggestion with request for discussion...

Change the current premium reward system to be based off total premium time (not consecutive premium time).

• will make older "more active premium" accounts worth more
  • will no longer make people feel like they are being "punished" if they forget and let their premium time lapse for one day, therefore restarting their rewards.
  • much easier to manage as its based off total premium time, not calculations from current total running premium time which obviously has made room for bugs.

Am I right, or am I overlooking something?

• Like 2

There should be a lapsing period, 3 days at the most where it doesnt go against you, otherwise it feels pretty silly, maybe two different rewards (Total prem gets yellowpots and random stuff) and Consecutive get maybe a single sleep powder + another yellow pot, or something of random use. Etc. Titles.

Over seeing possible those old alts that was made years ago that just log on once in a while because they're placeholder mayors.

I'd rather see a Total Time Premium reward, like if you made a character 5 years ago, and have 3 years total premium time, or 2 years ago and 2 years premium time.

The Consecutive should be the Ultimate rewards, those are the players that either put in time to stay premium or pay for it.  True, the old players may stay premium but then again, they may go inactive ( how many times have we seen an old name pop up and then go, Dam i need to get time on this character )

Again, that player might have been around 5+ years but inactive for 3 without premium, why would that be rewarded as 2 years premium vs the 3 year character with 3 years premium with better rewards.

Again, that player might have been around 5+ years but inactive for 3 without premium, why would that be rewarded as 2 years premium vs the 3 year character with 3 years premium with better rewards.

Thank you!

Doh, too soon I guess.

Edited by Tuanta