Sign in to follow this  
Brainer

Camellia bush - bug?

I planted 100-150 camellia sprouts 9 days ago they are still "young".. planted in center.. some on them are on 100 slopes, some are on 10 slope.. 

• Like 1

I'm not getting any sprouts whatsoever from camelia bushes. they were planted all naturally before the change. something is going on..

Well I asked in kchat and it looks other people is getting sprouts from camelia bushes, so I really don't know anymore.

I'll be checking them in the next couple of days

Edited by topkos
  • Like 1

My grapes, roses and some oleander that were planted after the changes are all still Young. No sign of change at all. The ones I didn't touch have sprouted. Still wondering if there is something going on.

Possibly related, but I have been 100% unable to harvest any olive trees near or on my deed since the start of olive season (on Xanadu). No one else has harvested them, and they just give the message "The olives will soon be ripe." Something's up...

Never mind it's working.

Edited by irobotnik8

Same problem here with the grape bushes, they are still young since I planted them in the center of the tiles, the same day that the change was made, and all of my bushes didnt even yield a single sprout since then :/ im sure something is wrong, Ive planted some bushes out of my deed to see if they grow normally outside. hope they look into it :/

Yup, I'm having the exact same problem with my Lavender bushes. I planted them the day the "plant on center" change went live - chopped all my old bushes and planted them in the center, about 40 of them. They're all still in "young" status and haven't shown any signs of growth. :(

On Xanadu for about a week now my new lavender bushes are still tiny little "young" babies. Poor things have stunted growth, should be at least mature by now according to regular growth patterns. Please give our poor tiny shrub type plants some growth hormones.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

the problem only affects bushes, my trees are growing just fine even if they are centered. I havent been able to pick sprouts either, anyone else having this problem?

I've added this to the bug logs and would appreciate you all reporting if anything changes.  As you can imagine, even though I planted now to verify, I'm well behind your testing and details.

You're welcome, I'll have this thread closed and we can follow along on the other.  Thank you for your report anyway.

• Like 1