Sign in to follow this  
Gawain

Fur Cloaks, Coats, capes

what about adding a temperature mechanic for winter where u would have to wear cold weather fur lined clothing? i mean it wouldn't kill you but it would definitely make crafting a bit slower unless u were wearing warm clothing, you would also get sick more often or durring summer would get overheated and also slow down actions or crafting

p..s.

PIRATE HATS!!!

Edited by leander

Would love a soft deerskin cloak with spots and all. Really would like to see more types of hides utilized too with unique appearances like deer skin. Croc hide, cow hide, Unicorn hide, Bison hide etc in addition to the furs. I mean we can harvest them why not make their look fit the creature and their armor defense levels fit them as well.

Ahem. Still missing from the game and this still would def make a good addition!

I'm just gonna resurrect this since the cape slot is pretty much empty for those who haven't completed all their journal goals and I doubt there's more than 1% of Wurm's population who have done that. 

Would be nice to get some craftable stuff maybe with some bonuses attached to certain types of capes : aka bear cape = +2 % damage reduction, sealskin cape = +5% frost damage reduction, wool cape + 5% piercing protection, etc. 

Please add some capes we can craft, tailoring skill needs some love. 

• Like 2

How about huge amphora with a lock? Or bigger version of the small chest.. Gravestone?

Plenty of common to see in other games items for back slot.

I'd even be ok with a wool scarf streaming in the wind if it was in the cape slot. Just a shame it's been there for ages and unused for most of us. 

I would like to see one or more capes/cloaks that are longer than the master one.

At the same time, those should be just as exclusive as the master cape. I know realistically people wore cloaks more often, but I currently like how some things are very exclusive in WO. So I'd like capes to be reserved for players with big achievements, not to be available to everyone. That's just my view.

And just so we are clear, I don't have the master cape :)

+1 Bumping this again. I have a ton of fur and I can only make beds and whatnot so many times, y'know? Accenting leather armor with some fur would look pretty dope too!

• Like 1

Reviving this as it may relate to another suggestion recently posted about the need to have more uses for furs and I totally agree with both.

Bumpity! Still needing some fun cloaks!

+1  Don't forget to be ready to remove your cape at a moment's notice.  You never know when you might need to cover a muddy puddle before a glamourous lady:

Spoiler

Raleigh 400: A cloak and a puddle

Edited by Muse