Sign in to follow this  
Catullus

Holiday Weapon Giveaway for New Players

In the holiday spirit, I would like to offer a free weapon to new players.  Over the next few weekends, I'll craft a 60 QL weapon for any new player on Celebration that sends a request.  Post a message here with your name and weapon type, PM me, or stop by Tap Dance Market.

When: On weekends in December

Where: Celebration near Tap Dance Market

What: A free 60 QL weapons for new players

Welcome to Celebration :)

• Like 14

Highly recommend a Huge Axe for every low skilled new player. It will be most effective against mobs.

Nice to see that Christmas traditions as giveaways are still increasing. Keep it going :)

Do I count as a new player? :P 

Just kidding, good luck with the giveaway! Hope many a newbie take advantage of this while they can~

The weekend is coming, so let me know what kinda weapons you want :).

Ellie, you don't count as new!  Having said that do you need a weapon?

to late ?

Not too late :).  I'll keep looking through the end of the month.  What weapon are you looking for? :).

Huge axe is a great choice.  You can use a low QL one to chop trees to skill up to 20.  You'll chop trees in the future, which will skill up your Axe skill.  I think you'll find for PVE the huge axe will serve you well.  I'll work on one for you :).

I have your weapon ready to go.  I just need to be online at the same time as you :D.

Now through January 3rd.  I'm offering free 70QL weapons with Animal's Demise for new players on Celebration.  Please let me know the type of weapon you want :).

OH I WANT ONE! :3 I think I want an axe, probably the long big one I see that Sweetsusie has! Maybe I can finally not die on the mountains! If you do this I will try to meet you at the market since im currently at Sweetlake visting. Thanks so much for this though! :D

*A long sword would be cool too but an axe is the one I mostly want.

EDIT: I have been playing for awhile now but I barely have anything not even good weapons and no armour, still I would love this.

Edited by Mozdog

umm im new...could i get a free weapon if possible? if i can umm where can we meet? etc etc if i can i would like a huge axe i like those

I haven't seen him on in two days now if he is not on tomorrow this will suck.

Mozdog, who haven't you seen in 2 days?  I've been on daily for awhile.  I even talked with you in alliance chat today...  You were saying that you've played for a year or so.

Hello there :) I'm TarlCabot from Inferno Flats. I've been playing for a couple months. I haave a decent longsword but didn't know ar large axe was a better choice to start... If you can spare an axe that would be wonderful :) Would you like me to craft any low QL replacements or anything?

I should be on tonight from about 6-7PM my time (Arizona). If I'm not there whenever it would be convenient, PM me at AbbyNormal and I'll get Tarl there ASAP :) Thanks!

I was able to get an Axe but I had to go off I couldn't look at it! xD But he gave me an Axe and I traded something else for it. I'll see how powerful it is tomorrow.