Sign in to follow this  
Harvi

Player/animal models expand like spiders

Hi I've just install wurm on my new workstation and i've come across a weird graphical error that i've never had before.9hZd2Kv.jpg

--

as you can see the model looks as if its t-posed and then the mesh or something has fun and bugs out. This also happens to animals and other npcs'. if anyone has any idea how to fix this i would be indebted to you.

• Like 1

turning glsl shaders did help by fixing character animations and textures but now, as the other thread said as well i now have problems with the floor textures when i move. 

thanks for suggesting that thread, it helped me with a water issue i also had. the problem is they never settled the issue other than getting a new graphics card which is something i cannot do right now. i'll try any other fixes

i've messed with all other settings which has only made it worse, turning off glsl shaders does fix my issue but it creates another issue aswell

Post a copy of your console log to see if anyone is able to spot something else that may be problematic.  You log is found inside your wurm folder with a name similar to console.playername

I had this issue and had to force my laptop to use the nvidia GEForce graphics card, the Intel card was the issue.