Sign in to follow this  
Coren

A Team of Two Looking for an Active Village in Xanadu

We are two friends who've played the game together for some time now and have decided to look around for an active village to join. I have been playing wurm off and on for about three to four years, but all of that time was spent on Serenity. My character is relatively weak on Xanadu, but I am knowledgeable of the game. My friend, Anteos, has been playing a little less than a year and has a pretty solid character on the Freedom servers. I'll allow him to talk more about his character in response to this thread if he wishes.

Together we've started a role playing village and after a little bit of stress with real life along with the stress of managing others in game; we backed away from that endeavor to pursue a more peaceful existence. Most recently we started a delivery service based village but quickly realized it may be a bit too much work for just the two of us, so we decided to join others rather than spend our time alone out in the wilderness of Xanadu.

We’re looking for an active village that has a solid community base. We don’t want a demanding village that demands play time and work schedules. We’d like a village where we can work with others at our own pace, and we understand and wish to be active participants in the community. We’re pretty open in our choices, which is why we’re making this general post just to see which type of offers we may get.

As said earlier, we did start a role play village and we’re interested in that type of game play still. We did not want to continue running a village and hosting role play functions as it got to be too much work, but if a village would like to recruit us as role playing envoys then that would be fine. I have no problem with teaching others how to rp and hosting rp events in game. If there are rp villages still out there, then that would be great too. But in the end, its just one of our wishes, but rp is not a must.

Please respond with a little about your village and what you would require of us if we were to join. You can contact us in game as Coren or Anteos or message us here at the forum. We are both on US time, I'm east and he's central. Thanks!

Tbh, I'd be keen for an RP village, but they seem so rare. The only one I've seen was founded by new players so I didnt think it'd last

• Like 1

We started Radiant Hill in Serenity then later renamed it Radiant Valley once we moved to Xanadu. Trying to create a village and host role play scenes in game got a little stressful and the focus of the group switched from being a rp village to a more grindfest once new members began to join. We don't really want to create a new village, but we're hoping someone has a rp village or would like to bring rp into an existing village as its more easier to rp when everything is already built up.

We used the chat function to write out the dialogue and actions of our characters. We'd have scenes similar to something to d&d games that we would play out and I'd usually be the scene setter. Everyone will have their own idea of what a rp village is, but this is what we're looking for: a more written display of our characters.

• Like 2

Just chiming in here as the friend of Coren. Squirrels, that is a nice looking spot you got there. I'm a fan. We are for sure interested in RP, so that is pretty enticing. You sure other is the area are cool with that?

Just chiming in here as the friend of Coren. Squirrels, that is a nice looking spot you got there. I'm a fan. We are for sure interested in RP, so that is pretty enticing. You sure other is the area are cool with that?

Good thing about the area is there is hardly anyone else.  There is enough space and even places to setup different venues.  Would love to try the RP in my village and see how it works. 

We are still considering other invites and keep in mind we do not have to go to a RP village.

Good luck both of you.  I hope you find the right place and have alot of fun. 

We tried it when some folks came and settled near, off deed, no premium.  It was a blast, but they sadly stopped playing.

I wish they had stayed.

Hello Guys, we are in P14 Serene Bay, Armatus is looking for some villagers to enjoy the Bay area with him and his friends there now. Tight nit group with group hunts, adventures and crafting

I have a nice island deed pm me for details were looking for recruits. We have 3 big islands on the south western part of xanado.

Tons of resources and tools/ gear available also voice communication and forums.