Sign in to follow this  
RancidMiles

WTS Large Deed (Celeb)

Rancid Acres Farm Is up for sale. There are tons of stuff from carts to wagons to a corbita. I have about 15  5 speed horses, about 50 horses in total, 30 sheep, 40 cows, about a dozen bison with traits starting to pop out. The Farm is 46 by 119, its 11s 92i per month I currently have 36 days of upkeep I am going to add more. I have no pics as my old pc crashed an this is a new one. But I will show you around if interested. there are about 30 bsbs full of everything I have 4 fsbs full Plenty of stuff to keep a few people busy for a long time. If you are interested in looking at the farm message me an I will show you around. There is also a good iron mine an a good gold mine with many viens left to grind with. Thanks for reading  Oh the cords are H 20/21 on the ingame map. Its a decent water front.

• Like 1

Yeah very sad That I have to sell it, It's not something I want to do, But I am a large village of only one :(

Can you give us a ballpark figure as to what you are looking for in silver?

it depends on the buyer, there is a lot of stuff that comes with it, I have one or 2 bsbs that are not completely full, it comes with a lot I have currently about 25s in the  coffers, I want opinions, Honestly i do not think I can take less then 70s an I am sure it is worth a lot more than 50s, that is kind of the ball parkish figure i can come up with atm.

Edited by RancidMiles