Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Give the gnomes separate labels

Right now the only way to tell in your inventory, in the mail or on a merchant that a gnome is the new one or the old one is by the ql of the new ones. I am suggesting that they get separate labels so we can tell them apart at a glance so we don't buy the wrong one. 

Edit: Well i guess they do have different examine lines but i think a label difference would be helpful too. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Well there's hat color offhand... green or red. Then one has a shovel and the other has a scythe .

Waaaay to make them even more creepy... sure lets give em a bladed implement.

Edited by Klaa

Well there's hat color offhand... green or red. Then one has a shovel and the other has a scythe .

I am talking about in your inventory/mail or on a merchant..etc  They all are just called "garden gnome, clay" there is no way to know what ones are green or red.

Can you tell me how many of these are red vs green? 

YxTMVFe.jpg

Edited by Kegan

+1 i also brought up this issue.

Maybe different type, - clay changed to iron or somesuch

I am talking about in your inventory/mail or on a merchant..etc  They all are just called "garden gnome, clay" there is no way to know what ones are green or red.

Can you tell me how many of these are red vs green? 

YxTMVFe.jpg

Aye, Im aware of the listing problem in inventory. I even own a couple of the newer green gnomes along with my various reds... couldnt resist.  <_<

I was suggesting key differences to use in rename or even re-type: red garden gnome, green garden gnome, farmer gnome, digger gnome, red clay, green clay, whatever. Heh the name "gold farmer" suggestion in another thread was pretty good actually.  :P