Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

VOTD Marketplace

I'm not familiar with this market but I'm glad to hear it's being rebuilt. I will never understand the need for people to destroy just for the sake of destruction. Reminds me of the people who trash a house because it's being foreclosed...

I have retaken up spots in the market P and O 17. Merchant page in my sig :)

• Like 1

That's a hell of a lot of money to waste, Just to sabotage a market. 

I logged into an alt to check how it was going. The buildings look great so far. This was our first merchant on Xanadu and has done well. People just need to remember it's still here with many merchant.

Come on down!

P.s if someone can let me know when it's restored I'll come do an update video.

• Like 1

Yep, the market is coming along with lots of work from MamaDarkness and others. Won't be long before it's back to its former glory!

Hey Mama, 

I live nearby and have been doing a lot of shopping at the market, bought a couple things off your vendor as well tonight. I've never had a merchant or taken part in the whole market business from a seller's perspective and I'm wondering if there would be the possibility to set one up at your market? Any advice also on what are the do's and don'ts - what would be expected of me, whether there is any fee to have a merchant there etc, would be appreciated.

The market is open you can just place it in one of the tiles that does not have a merchant yet at one of the 4 buildings.  There are no fees for merchants.

• Like 2

Was interesting indeed to read the old linked topic and find a certain name involved in trashing this deed also.

Be sure to check out Sancus' Sundries, m17 stall in the VoTD Market. He will be selling a variety of items ranging from low-mid level tools to gems. 

The market is open you can just place it in one of the tiles that does not have a merchant yet at one of the 4 buildings.  There are no fees for merchants.

Oooooh it's that easy? Well thank you, I shall certainly consider doing so!

Added a merchant with 35 50+ql tapestries, all models except the "battle" and "horses" ones.

Edited by Serpentarius