Sign in to follow this  
Corsan

WTS My extra boat fleet.

Welcome folks, I'm looking to sell my extra fleet off as I'm moving (Possibly to another server, haven't decided as of yet.).

These boats are located on Pristine at lower left corner of i21 (In-game Coords) and are pickup only, as I do not have an alt for making deliveries.

I currently have these boats in stock. They have a lock and a mooring anchor comes with :

[00:20:56] A small rowing boat that will accommodate three people. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from cedarwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 60.704906, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Corsan, has been etched in the stern.

[23:34:04] A small sailing boat that will accommodate five people. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from oakenwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 59.968014, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Corsan, has been etched in the stern.

[23:28:39] A ship  with square sails steered by two side rudders connected to each other. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from cherrywood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 60.15045, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Corsan, has been etched in the stern.

[21:25:29] A sturdy one-masted merchant ship with a flat bottom. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from cherrywood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 60.439056, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Corsan, has been etched in the stern.

[21:45:00] A sturdy one-masted merchant ship with a flat bottom. It is locked with a lock of below average quality. It is made from cherrywood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 60.638054, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Corsan, has been etched in the stern.

I have a general idea what they are valued at, but I've been away for over 2 months and I am not seeing previous sell threads to get an idea of their current values, so I'm leaving this open for people to make offers, as I will be sitting on the coast by them packing up my caravel/knarr to go.

Feel free to make an offer and I will consider it.

Edit : Updated QL of ships. (Took boat off hold.)

Edited by Corsan

Current prices:

rowboat 1s

sailboats 1.5s

corbita 4-5s

I don't know that there is a market for your cogs you might be able to get 3s/each for them.

Cogs are worth more than corb but with the current market not by alot.... if your selling them for 3s like old_lando says... you may as well take a match to them.

Wish you could burn boats :(

Current prices

Rowboats:50c-1s

Sailboats: 1s

Corb:2-4s

Cog:4-6s

Knarr:9-12s

Caravel:15-20s (if you can sell it 0.o)

/bump

Edited by Riddic
  • Like 1

Done packing. Moved my caravel to Blossom, and rode back out for knarr. This would be the opportune moment to try and buy something, as after this I would have to make a long trip back to sell them.

If someone on Pristine is interested in buying one, I can come pick you up and bring you to the boat, so you don't have to arrange transport, but this offer is only good until I move servers.

Well, since nobody had even offered, I took my caravel to Xanadu.

People can still make offers here, but this is now something I'd have to travel a long way to sell.

Finally found a spot on Xan. Will eventually be hitching a ride back to go grab my knarr, so if anyone is still interested in buying boats, these are still up for sale. (If you or a friend can pick me up and take me back there, I'd possibly be willing to give a 'deal' on one.)

I'm going to be out here imping them back up for another hour or so if anyone is interested in buying one. (Will be just under/possibly over 60 QL.)

Sold the sailboat.

Edit : I headed home again. I can charge a modest fee for picking you up and taking you to them, if it's within a reasonable distance (I don't know the old servers west of Xan at all.). But I'm tired from all today's sailing so I'm calling it for today. Leave an offer if you're interested.

Edited by Corsan

Sold the corbita, and one of the cogs is currently on hold for a person. (Buy pending.) Did get the other cog a mooring anchor, so it is a full package now. (Edited to reflect.)

Where are you located on xanadu?

I'm at t23.

7s knarr

Um, what? The knarr isn't for sale, and I wouldn't ever sell one that low anyway...

Other cog is back for sale, as pending buy fell through.

If someone would give me a ride out there (Since a lot of folks seem to run alts) I could sell one of the cogs at a discount (I'm not selling the cogs for lower than 6s, but I'd be willing to go down to 5s on one to pay for the ride...) and you could walk away with a shiny cog, and I could just bring the other cog out to my Xanadu place and be done with Pristine...as the rowboat doesn't seem to carry much actual value anymore/nobody really buys them.

Bump. Going to be logging in again here shortly after I make a meal...

Still looking for a ride for a full silver off one of the Cogs. (Might even do 1.5s off.) I'd like to be done with this and bring one home with me... (I'm currently sitting on my knarr waiting on a buyer for a delivery...but I'm likely to be back at my deed within a day or less.)

If anyone wants to offer on the rowboat in the meantime, feel free.

Back at home. Hoping to sell one of these cogs with a ride out there...so I can bring one back for when the new models come out!

Try next year. He could have  a 10 years anniversary sale! ;)

• Like 3