Sign in to follow this  
rosedragon

rosedragon is sold, bye wurm

Rose.. :( I didn't know you long, but I know why wurm loved your black heart (pun intended).. Those truly immersed in Wurm merely take breaks- they never leave for long. If you should ever find yourself rolling a new character, know that you are welcome in Exo at Misty Harbor.  Hugs and GL!!!

good luck in the future rose, you certainly left you mark in wurm and I will be extra improving that lib wagon for prosperity.

For as long as I play there will be a little bit of you on my deed at least and I can have a chuckle and remember the the trading we did.  :D

I'm glad that I got a chance to do business with you, but I'm sorry that I was never able to experience gameplay as the others did. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors. Lots of hugs and luck your way!

Everything commes to an end.

Farewell, Rose, we'll remember you.

Well, you're not getting your boat back.

(You will continue making artwork, right?)

/fart emote to you.

Bye Rose best of luck!

I hope that you`re addicted to wurm so much that will return soon. Good luck anyway and thank you for your graphics.

Never thought I'd see the day.  Oh well, we all have to get back to reality eventually.

Take care Rose, if you decide to alt up and come in a bit, I'll keep a bed free for you at the yacht club.   :D

Good bye Rosedragon , enjoy your well deserved break from Wurm, you will long be remembered.

Take care, Rose. Best of luck to you in finding the future you're looking for.  :) 

Not sure if you remember or not, but first time we met was at Christmas Impalong, 2012. Has been some crazy 2 years!

Sad to hear you go, hopefully you will at least be around periodically, and if not I understand.

Bye Rose, and thank you for for everything.

(We will be awaiting your return, they all come back!)

I never really knew you, but I still considered you a pillar of this community.

Maybe one day you will return to Wurm, you'll be welcome if you do.

you dont know me but we all know you

At this time, wurm lost a very large part of the community

Its hard to find the right words to say what i feel and its also hard to lose humans like you

You have made great jobs for all of us, with your awesome artworks...i am very sure, no one can follow your footsteps

It´s always hard to say "good bye" but hopefully i can say "welcome back in wurm" in the future

I wish you all the best in your RL rose

*bow* Eject

• Like 1

I think, RoseDragon do not realize, he (she?) is addicted to Wurm as well as we all are. It is possible to stay without Wurm for some prolonged time or even forever. But one of our parts inside will stay empty. Most of Wurmians will return in some time in one or other form.

see you back soon and have a good times

Edited by Zakerak

Aww but who will PM me their paranoid pvp stories and questions now :(

And who will take care of Redi?!?! He will be missing you

This is a loss for the chaos server and wurm community as a whole. You will be missed Rose, take care o/