Sign in to follow this  
rosedragon

rosedragon is sold, bye wurm

chase after your dreams with gusto now.  always sad to see a wurmian move on ..seize life with all your might.  you not only played the game but you gave alot to the wurm community.  Thanks for the time you shared.  Be well, all the best to you.

Good luck with everything you set out to do, but as you surely know, no one leaves wurm forever, send me a Pm when you get back :)

• Like 1

Not sure if you'll see this or if you're gone completely, but good luck in everything.

If you wanting to get back to making games, you should jump into Ludum Dare which is on again this coming weekend.

Was a pleasure knowing you and is nice to see so many share that feeling.

I wish all the best for you my friend, you have made it into the place in my heart where are those I will not forget.

A shame to see one of the nicest people in wurm go, but following your dreams should always be the #1 priority... best of luck :)

Thanks for the PM in game Rose but have to post here too to say thank you for everything you taught me about the lore and history of Wurm.  Hope you have wonderful success, and I will surely keep an eye out for the artwork you post online. o7 and hugs to Rose, as always :)

goodbye :mellow:

My stay at the Hills of Aenasan one year ago was short, but I still remember it as the very first place I started. May Wurm forever remain in your heart.

I think its only fair that you have given us so much artwork..... that i repay your leaving with a portrait i did for you.

Hope you enjoy and would like to say goodbye and good luck on future endeavours  

kEJloeF.png

• Like 3

Hrm shame to see you go, well good luck in your future endeavors.

Goodbye Rose!

You were a good friend and I enjoyed chatting with you.

I hope you jump into Wurm sometime in the future.

I will miss you a lot! :(

Take care Rose, you will be missed.  Good luck with real life, hopefully you find what you've been missing.

Been great spending time with you in Wurm. Good luck with your future endeavours.

All the best Rose, you will be missed.

I have to actually agree with Melros about something here,
and say that every time I jump on my knarr I think of you, cause the seller said the ship had belonged to you.
A tiny namechange and now it is named "The New Dawn"

Good Luck Rosedragon, I'll keep the bookmark to your games!