Sign in to follow this  
BibiWaffles

Release Secret Santa Event

So with the impeding doom.. i mean holiday season approaching i thought it would be a nice idea to have a secret santa Wurm style. 

Throwing the idea out there to see whos interested and get some feedback and ideas how this could be made more awesome! 

The idea is as follows; those that are interested can post here that they want to be included in the event, then the names shall be put through a RNG and PMs will be sent with who you need to give a gift. A coffin will be placed at Clearwater Bay on Release for you to drop your gift in, please rename the item for said person, or you can PM me ingame if im online and deliver it directly to me. 

On the 20th December during the impalong the presents will be handed out to the involved parties. What you get for them is up to you, it can be a lump of coal or something more special, the possibilities are endless, you can provide IOUs for services on parchment for instance. 

Post here if you want to be involved, and i can get the ball rolling, i haven't seen this done before so lets start a new trend! 

• Like 6

This sounds grand, would be interested.  Would be great to get a bunch of people in.

Hmm, sounds like fun - I'm in.

Can I suggest putting the repository somewhere a bit closer to the centre of Release, like Puddlesby Sands (old RCM), or something?  Less of a distance for the Western hemisphere to travel.

Edited by Pandalet

As long as i don't get some of pride's second hand leather pants again...

Hmm, sounds like fun - I'm in.

Can I suggest putting the repository somewhere a bit closer to the centre of Release, like Puddlesby Sands (old RCM), or something?  Less of a distance for the Western hemisphere to travel.

Thats a good idea Pandalet, i can drop a coffin there if Tarator and Pride dont mind :) 

One time Bodge

Edited by Pride

The Gnomes enjoy giving coal....we mean gifts to people, count me in!!!!!!

Count me in, it will be a fun event :D

The Gnomes enjoy giving coal....we mean gifts to people, count me in!!!!!!

Also if thats 50+QL coal ill take it anytime ;)

Someone's getting something dug from the bowels of the Pit for Christmas.

isnt that what Christmas is about?  Look for trash laying around, re-wrap it then give it to some one else?

Some one is getting some leather boots this time :P all 159 of them 

Added the current people, ill give it a few more days before i start rolling out the pairs :)