Sign in to follow this  
Uisge_Beatha

Instanceable Unique Hunts

16 minutes ago, FranktheTank said:

Stop being crybabies for Christ sake it is a dragon that serves no purpose to freedom aside from pure greed.

Go ahead and tell me what any of you need drake or scale for?

You will not come up with an acceptable answer.

Step UP.. it's logical to strive to improve, it's only natural to work toward something better, since there's no better armor and since that is a MUST and an official goal that's on everybody's todo list now... why is it weird that people are unhappy if few metagame and kill content for greed?

3 hours ago, FranktheTank said:

Stop being crybabies for Christ sake it is a dragon that serves no purpose to freedom aside from pure greed.

Stop being an entitled tantrum-throwing brat trying to tell people what they want (what you want) or need.

I honestly think it's a good idea. It stops the fights over mobs, karma that is wasted on freedom and building up has another purpose. It encourages players to participate in missions, gives an equal playing field to those that want to be involved in unique killings.

I would amend his idea though and say that karma should be a requirement to get into unique slaying. 10k or more to attend and instead of butchering the corpse to get items like the bone and tome, if the mob has it available, randomly drop it in someone's inventory like the rift jewelry.

6 hours ago, Uisge_Beatha said:

Posted this as a re-approach to a suggestion made years ago following a rash of dragon drama, but if you care to bring up who hunts/hunted with whom, I bet I can find a fair share of slayings hosted by the same group that were attended by selected meme creators here.  Difference is, you did it to enjoy the profit from the slaying, whereas you will never see me attending to gain for profit.  Don't judge me by your actions, judge me by mine.  If you have issues with me as a person, I am all ears to hear it, no thin skin here, just be careful in the glass houses.  Thank you.

Your points made me laugh, hence the meme, seems to be all most people understand this age. My post was mostly for amusing myself, which it did, when i couldn't sleep last night I thought the post and laughed myself to sleep. I have no issues with you as a person, I don't know you, you are but a pixel hanging out with other pixels playing with pixels. I do see divisive and destructive behaviour though that is killing the community spirit and the game itself. 

Anyway, back to my point, which was referring to your points about dramas, calling the glass kettle black.. etc.  Your group sought out a badly penned dragon, lured it out from the deed and killed it. Yes this is within the mechanics but not the least bit honourable. The rival group, The deli team, blamed one person, actually everyone who attended that slaying is equal. They all knew what the deal was. While I will pass on commenting on the deli teams honour and decency, I personally wouldn't do that. Please go ahead and find similar actions I have done and share. I believe, from my little journal book, that I made a total of negative , -97 silver and 46 copper from the 20 or so  penning and slayings we did. You're welcome to share the profits chap. 

The slays we did at the beginning were to get friendly with other hunters and make a group to do public slays but then yall decided to go off private killing on every server. 

+ 1 to the suggestion however. 

I'll state again, this is a suggestion post, if you'd like to consider following further on this witty banter start another post and we can look at the humor of "poor Wurm investments" or "poor Wurm assumptions".  Otherwise, glad to discuss the suggestion at hand or let it die again in the pile of suggestions for another 5 years.  Thank you.

• Like 1