Sign in to follow this  
Valdor

Celebration Girls Calendar

Only picture I have of myself is ninja-viti!

rLTANwC.png 

Nobody is here, I think...

S3Orerx.png 

BOO! I am everywhere! =-)

Perhaps I have to ask a villager to make one for me :)

Edited by Viti
  • Like 5

Ellietrap:

I would love for you to be a model, but I am actually looking for real player images (read: unaffected by potions :P). I suppose we could have you as Miss November, with Halloween theme. Do you have a larger version of this image? I need a much, much bigger image. This goes for everyone, actually. I should have been more specific.

Viti:

Looking forward to an image from you. Get those villagers to work! And make sure the screenshot is as big as it gets. It's much easier to crop and downsize than expand :)

Just took the pics for PandyLynn and Suzy today. Will have them uploaded tomorrow. :D

Edited:

Well, nevermind. Seems Kristof beat me to it by sending them already. Lol.

Edited by PandyLynn

He did! But they didn't arrive properly. We are working it out :)

I dunno if I can take large pictures :P my monitor is junk and my max resolution is fairly low by today's standards

A tad over exposed. Try a faster shutter spead. Or increase the aperture, though judging by the trees in the background, you already seem to have that set to about 5 billion ;)

No worries, Hordern. Although I have not done it yet, Elfnz is getting a photoshoot soon. I love the concept in that photo, though :)

Calendar almost ready and in final stages of work. The delay occurred because I have had unexpected RL events happen in the last few weeks that put it on hold temporally. Also, since some of the submissions came from outside Celebration (as I expanded the entry criteria) it will now be known as Girls of Wurm 2015 Calendar.

See you soon!

• Like 4