Sign in to follow this  
Maximusi

Count The Kicks Charity needs your vote

Good Evening my dear Wurmian friends,

This is a none wurm related topic however knowing my good friends here and the great spirit of our community I was wondering if I could ask a favor pretty please.

My Wife is working for a chairty (Count The Kicks) who empower pregnant women to know their babies movements and prevent still births. This extract is from their homepage (http://www.countthekicks.org.uk):

"Count the Kicks is a UK registered charity that aims to empower mums to be with knowledge and confidence throughout their pregnancy. A baby’s movement indicate its wellbeing and by understanding their baby, mums can be empowered to trust their instincts and ensure the healthy delivery of their baby, but to enjoy your pregnancy."

This chairty does alot of great work and my is working hard for this chaity, Now to the point, They have entered a competition to win some money for the chairty they are not a big chairty (YET) and every little helps, They now need your vote to ensure they win. No information is needed just a click of a vote button, no scams, no adverts etc

So please I ask my friends, wurmians I have yet to meet, and everyone if you could please vote for Count The Kicks on this page: http://www.oceanfinance.co.uk/win-the-tin/

NOTE: They won't always be the top chairty so ensure you are clicking on the right one.

Voting closes in 14 days (12th December 2014)

To everyone that votes I will eternally be greatful to you.

Regards,

Max

• Like 1

I would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone that voted, the competition has closed and Count The Kicks won with around 41% of the vote!

• Like 1