Sign in to follow this  
Sizzle

Three champions per PMK not per template

I guess I missed the part where you get 70 med skill instantly clicking a button and wasn't aware it increased your stats and religion skills, ill look into it thanks.

Edited by Youngsoldier

I'm going to have to -1 this.

How would you feel if someone founded a MR PMK and champed up a bunch of alts preventing Empire of MR from getting champs?

This is clearly a dumb mechanic.

• Like 1

I'll be glad when SOTG is gone so pvp will be back on somewhat even terms. Its not derailing to point out you are being hypocritical saying PMKs having their own champs is game breaking when you yourself are game breaking with your ridiculous meditation buff that has broken pvp more than 3 temporary champs could ever do.

2 people on path of power just killed 4 people the other day, one was a king and another had gone, didn't seem so game breaking :)

• Like 1

We've seen how certain people will throw stupid amounts of money at this game for any advantage they can get. One PMK = one gold = 33 silver per champ slot. I've seen people spend more than that on horse gear that they lose a week later. You can always just kill people and take their champ spots; no need to add yet another potential avenue for abuse.

2 people on path of power just killed 4 people the other day, one was a king and another had gone, didn't seem so game breaking :)

+1 For this.

I'd also add that instead of 3 make it one per PMK. The Champion for your kingdom (would make champions rare still - which is apparently how they're meant -and probably the main deterrant for this suggestion - yeah i didn't read anything but the first topic.)

To avoid issues with champs offline, maybe more than one player can attain champion status, but only one can have the active effects from being champion at a time, per PMK.

This, if it's to be kingdom based instead of faith based, then limit it to 1 per PMK, not 3.

wait before I -1, so can make a PMK for 1g and then have champions... can have 3 people in my kingdom of God mode? how many kingdoms can a game have, I mean why play epic if you are not a God?

Yea if I ever PvP it won't be on chaos nor epic, challenge will kill your game there guys.