Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

Ebonaura Kingdom cannot champ due to Black Legion taking its champ slots

This makes more sense than anything, it's very possible that 3 people would pay a measly sum of 33s to champ their character.

And lose it very easily without a capital to hold the kingdom.

Vyn/fo has a shared champ pool.

iow 3 in total. not 6.

So is not 3 champs per religion, but 3 champs per original template? Then its clear this is unfair for new PMK´s.

So is not 3 champs per religion, but 3 champs per original template? Then its clear this is unfair for new PMK´s.

Why?

Personally I don't see how it would be more or less fair for older/newer kingdoms.

The fact that templates have to share champ spots is something that I agree could be seen as unfair. (incase lets say there is 1 mag, 1 vyn/fo and 2000 lib kingdoms)

But... The age of a kingdom is not a factor.

You can directly convert champs from kingdom x to kingdom y and thus have 3 champs from day 1. (assuming its champs of the correct type)

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 1

Posting under 2 accounts is a good idea as you are also OP.

Shows you know very little as I am far from the OP.

• Like 1

Forget about original design.  What would truly be fair right now?  When a new PMK is formed and approved, it should allow it 3 champ slots.  Otherwise, 1 template has a clear and distinct advantage over the other.

When we think logically, a player loses championhood when they die 3 times, so lets say that by chance ebonaura people get 3 champ slots  and they champ their players, whenever any of their player loses 2 champion lives, they can just send another player with 25 soul strength and 50 faith, and then suicide the account with just 1 champion life and pass the champion-ship to their other player, and their player will definately get the champion because 1 slot will be opened as soon as the previous champion suicides, so they can retain championship for a long time using this trick(actually forever, because its not as difficult as nuclear physics to understand), and not just ebonaura, any kingdom who has not got a chance to get champions, will definately try to retain their champions because they dont want to get into the situation they were in past.
This will make pvp CRAPPY, people suiciding and instantly champing other players to keep the champs in their kingdom, every kingdom can be given 3 champions to settle this disparity.

Or maybe just 1 champion in every kingdom?
The amount of champions is not a concern if everyone gets the same amount.

Example: I was champion, and when I became emperor, GM wizkilled me caus one player cant be emp and champion, in 18 minutes, Rasu(black legion player) champed up, now black legion can retain their 1 champion by just doing regular pvp and whenever rasu dies twice, they can send a player to the altar of BL and then suicide rasu. If people think that "kingdoms will be battling for the positions" then no, its very easy to keep the champion slots in one kingdom, one just has to time it, and if anyone wants the proof, i can do this to prove my point, just need 3 premium priests , once i have 3 champ slots, i will send the accounts offline and keep filling their premium every month.

If I keep those accounts offline, neither me or any of the blacklight kingdoms will be able to use the champions, and as i said, this will make pvp CRAPPY, 

So yea, every kingdom needs to have equal number of champions, this current system is a total fail.

Edited by Hashirama

You can only be a champion for a maximum of 6 months.

Fine as it is IMO. If there would be another MR/JK PMK, the same "problem" would come up and I don't see anything wrong with it. Otherwise some people may decide to make some Champ PMKs.

There is nothing unfair with BL PMKs, it's for every PMK thus everyone has the same preconditions.

Edited by Capi

When you found a new kingdom you know about the assets and limitations of the template you pick. Libila brings good advantages, and with advantages come disadvantages. They call that balance.

It is your own fault to pick a template where already 2 other kingdoms have that template. Grow up and take responsibility for that choise. You could have picked MR or JK template which of both only 1 currently exists on Chaos.

Do not call  for imbalance when you make a strategic mistake. If tomorrow someone founds a MR template kingdom then MR has to share champion slots. But Ebonaura chose to be the 3rd using a template and split the pie in 3 pieces instead of 2. You brought your own disadvantage on you.

• Like 1

Do not call  for imbalance when you make a strategic mistake. If tomorrow someone founds a MR template kingdom then MR has to share champion slots. But Ebonaura chose to be the 3rd using a template and split the pie in 3 pieces instead of 2. You brought your own disadvantage on you.

Sweet ignorance talking right there.  Ebonaura is the first original BL template PMK.  Black Legion just boycotted us and created before we did, but the kingdom was already together months before the "Back Legion" existed.  Actually, they did not wanted to create a PMK until I brought ppl together to create our kingdom and thats when they magically decided to found theirs.  If you don't know the history please dont comment on it.

Sweet ignorance talking right there.  Ebonaura is the first original BL template PMK.  Black Legion just boycotted us and created before we did, but the kingdom was already together months before the "Back Legion" existed.  Actually, they did not wanted to create a PMK until I brought ppl together to create our kingdom and thats when they magically decided to found theirs.  If you don't know the history please dont comment on it.

Don't pride yourself on being the first PMK, reason why I jumped ship in the first place.

If they made it before you, they were first, they executed the idea faster then you did, and thus are first; there is no. "We are first because we thought about it first." Especially here where it doesn't matter. You could have champed up as HotS, and your champs would have followed up in the creation of Ebonaura, but clearly, that never happened.

This makes more sense than anything, it's very possible that 3 people would pay a measly sum of 33s to champ their character.

A measly sum when also needing the 25+ premium accounts to maintain a pmk? Please.

For those saying they picked this, I can't believe you are that ignorant of the problem. It's not balanced in any respects, the champions of each Kingdom aren't balanced yet alone the limitations that a template for a cluster limits the amount of champions rather than the number of kingdoms. It's first come first serve luck in getting a champion slot are hardly balanced.

Anyone can join hots and make libila champ and then send that account offline, the result will be that the other BL kingdoms wont get champions, the stronger kingdoms can even do this as a prank against the BL kingdoms, 
Am not 100% sure, but freedom isles can do this as well with the WL kingdoms, so the free kingdoms like hots and freedom isles can block other kingdoms from using champions and keep doing it if they time it correctly , forever.

And then you call me ignorant? You just admitted that you were second. That when you decided to settle the pmk there were already 2 Libila templates.

Months of time you had, yet, you got beaten to it by Black Legion. Are you serious? Maybe if you do not know mathematics you should not use numbers and rankings. If your kingdom is not on the Chaos server records then it does not exist. Simple as that. Black Legion was found before Ebonaura, you just admitted that and despite that you knew these facts you insisted on going through. Knowing you would be the 3rd of the same template with the other templates only being used by 1 kingdom each.

Man up, take responsibility for your actions and take your faith in your own hands. Do not take dev time away to "fix" your errors. The next thing to complain about is the bone altar itself of course, because it is so much closer to BL and HOTS that each kingdom should get her own WL or BL altar.

It is ignorant to stick to an outdated plan. It is bad leadership to not adapt to changing circumstances. And it is a sign of poor intellect when starting to use pejoratives, if you are incapable of debating you should not start suggestions.

And then you call me ignorant? You just admitted that you were second. That when you decided to settle the pmk there were already 2 Libila templates.

Months of time you had, yet, you got beaten to it by Black Legion. Are you serious? Maybe if you do not know mathematics you should not use numbers and rankings. If your kingdom is not on the Chaos server records then it does not exist. Simple as that. Black Legion was found before Ebonaura, you just admitted that and despite that you knew these facts you insisted on going through. Knowing you would be the 3rd of the same template with the other templates only being used by 1 kingdom each.

Man up, take responsibility for your actions and take your faith in your own hands. Do not take dev time away to "fix" your errors. The next thing to complain about is the bone altar itself of course, because it is so much closer to BL and HOTS that each kingdom should get her own WL or BL altar.

It is ignorant to stick to an outdated plan. It is bad leadership to not adapt to changing circumstances. And it is a sign of poor intellect when starting to use pejoratives, if you are incapable of debating you should not start suggestions.

LMAO.  Grow up this is a video game.  Stop derailing this thread with your flawed logic.  We wurm players adapt on a daily basis to ninja updates we receive all the time.  The problem brought up is that the system, just like many in wurm, are not compatible with changes that the devs themselves implemented.  The system worked perfectly while only template kingdom were allowed.  However, now that PMK's are permitted this system does not make sense anymore.  So if you want to tell someone to fix their/his mistake, bring it up to the devs as they implemented a system without re-hauling the entire system and not being pro-active of fixing problems that might come up in the future.  We call this in the Army FUOPS (Future Operations) where we plan and analyze every possible scenario that might happen and plan for it. Have a great day good Sir.

Having read the arguments on this my opinion has changed.

I think the system as is, works fine - it's obviously going to be more balanced the more pmk's there are, so long as there are restrictions put in place to avoid the abuse of the slots as pointed out by Hashirama, I see no reason this system has to change.

Having read the arguments on this my opinion has changed.

I think the system as is, works fine - it's obviously going to be more balanced the more pmk's there are, so long as there are restrictions put in place to avoid the abuse of the slots as pointed out by Hashirama, I see no reason this system has to change.

The abuse will always be there, if not by hots or freedom isles, any kingdom can choose to get champ slots and keep retaining them via the method i said earlier, if they really want, it would be practically impossible to make them lose the champions. Unless everyone is given an equal amount of champions, it will never be fair.

You can only be a champion for a maximum of 6 months.

Fine as it is IMO. If there would be another MR/JK PMK, the same "problem" would come up and I don't see anything wrong with it. Otherwise some people may decide to make some Champ PMKs.

There is nothing unfair with BL PMKs, it's for every PMK thus everyone has the same preconditions.

What are you smoking? You do realize they removed alliances right? You do realize that even if all of Jk and all of MR would break up to form pmk's just for the sake of having champs, neither of the new kingdoms can assist one another in terms of their deeds being raided. You realize that it is extremely tedious and every single new kingdom that wants to "Be Allied" will have to have their very own access points to each and ever single deed they want to be able to defend, in which case they wont be able to perfectly anyway....

You realize that most all of you claim you want pvp, but you are scared shitless of others actually standing an equal chance, so you sit behind stupid comments like "I dont see anything wrong" when clearly there is A LOT wrong, even some Gm's consider it wrong but they are not devs and they can only put in a information ticket themselves.

Get your heads out your asses and stop thinking one sided for once.

Puertorro, im sorry but who came up first with the idea and who made first and who is second and who is third means nothing at all. IT means jack , PMK's were put in place so more could crate their own kingdoms which has been a long asked option since there had been many feudal times back in the day.

All this still does not change the fact that they added in a new system and ability, which was half assed and not fully thought out, pretty much like everything else they implement into the game. This topic should be more about the actual issues.

Daolin mentions he does see a point to the way it works, and I can also see that side of things, but it still does not stop the fact that WL has 6 champs vs BL 3... If things are to be fair they need to make it fair and give the BL 6 champ slots and give each kingdom a 3 champ max, this way Freedom can steal from JK and MR depending on who they are trying to champ, and Hots can steal from BL Ebonaura. And with the addition to more kingdoms even more can be stolen creating a balance on its own, or perhaps one kingdom just really does have more power and can hold all the slots.

Daolin mentions he does see a point to the way it works, and I can also see that side of things, but it still does not stop the fact that WL has 6 champs vs BL 3

We used to have 6, but MR whined like [bad word that starts with F] and it was "balanced".

• Like 1

We used to have 6, but MR whined like [bad word that starts with F] and it was "balanced".

MR.... lol