Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Glasshollow spawn Overhaul

Our great gms come to visit Glasshollow and start work with it.... i will update here pics of great   work they do here.  Just for you guys!!

day1

nv2l4p.jpg

day2

igky75.jpg

day3

3x3km.jpg

day4

2q0vyn9.jpg

day5

2w3b2x1.jpgjhyaut.jpg

Edited by RockyBalboa
  • Like 1

Thanks Rocky I honestly wouldn't know what to do without you here to share pictures n junk.

Yes, this work is interesting to see, although it seems to be stalled at the moment. I think this is Jberg's handy work which was nicely covered at Summerholt by Sigilor in this thread: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/112549-the-summerholt-overhaul/

Very impressive and well done there, so I am looking forward with what he comes up with for Glasshollow. It will be nice to see you Rocky posting update pics on this project as well, for those to admire who are too distant to see this project unfold in person.

=Ayes=

A panorama from 12:57:48 on day of the Wurm in week 4 of the starfall of the Saw in the year of 1045.

day%20of%20the%20Wurm%20in%20week%204%20

Seem to be a lot of growing pains going on here with things being added and removed. The 3 lane N/S highway connection looks good though. Also the 1 lane E/W road is appropriate, fitting with the extensions beyond in those directions. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

=Ayes=

I had been talking about improvements to this area with Ayes not long ago, very glad to see it being done. Bravo and many thanks!

I dont want to hurt anyone feelings, but this look ugly. Mostly because this monuments. :P

Edited by Dobrutro

I thought gms were supposed to kill existing avatars, not spawn and pen them for people. Nothing personal to Rocky, but it is ...annoying...  since I had to kill my penned one or I'm sure a trigger happy sour grape would've popped it.

It is no longer possible to care for Valrei avatars or unique creatures. Existing avatars not active in a mission may be removed by GMs since they remain because of a bug.

but then in the meantime they're also spawning them...???

Wouldn't some christmas named champion deer be more appropriate anyways :P? I don't think santas sleigh was dragged by a giant minotaur and topless tentacle lady.

Untitled.png

Also, they're escaping!!

You need to leave food in their pens or theyll smash the walls down.

Edited by Alyeska

Yea, earleer twoday I sawed dem huge biggie creeptures waz ezcapped an wandrin awl ova da place. Terrifrying to beholden for manie comin' bye and dey drove all de Templurers off to somewherze. Stompin de grass awl down two inta uglee patchez. Skarey stuff fer uz poor Glazzholowe peeperz. Demz GMz are a nastee loot to mike em der! Onlee dat fentaztic chreesmaz tree maks da plaze wort a queek vizit nowouch.

=Ayes=

I thought gms were supposed to kill existing avatars, not spawn and pen them for people. Nothing personal to Rocky, but it is ...annoying...  since I had to kill my penned one or I'm sure a trigger happy sour grape would've popped it.

It is no longer possible to care for Valrei avatars or unique creatures. Existing avatars not active in a mission may be removed by GMs since they remain because of a bug.

I was also wondering how he managed to get all 4 avatars on his deed. One, okay.... but 4? C'mon. Impossibro.

It's not even like this is the only impalong this year, every server is having one. So, since someone with power had a hand in making this happen for a small community gathering, I am formally requesting said person to come to my Xanadu deed during the first week of January and spawn as many Valrei creatures as they can in my mine for my small birthday bash/community event that I am planning to throw/host myself.

From looking at the screenies again, the avatars appear to be on Glasshollow deed, specifically. Since it's a game run village, and spawn point, I see no problem with them being showcased.

Edited by As_I_Decay

From looking at the screenies again, the avatars appear to be on Glasshollow deed, specifically. Since it's a game run village, and spawn point, I see no problem with them being showcased.

Edited by Alyeska