Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

Today I am thankful for ________ that I would not have now without Wurm.

A few of the finest friends a person could ever ask for.

Edited by Audrel
  • Like 1

*thankful :)

my sanity

Fixing it! LOL (Thankful for people catching my poor grammar)

• Like 1

Learned more business, met different kind of people, good things come with patience, started to see slopes outside differently and seen that everything i want to accomplish i sure can.

Ty wurm i luvs ya

• Like 2

Thankful for my beautiful daughter being born healthy... But god damn this year had too many low points after her birth lol.

oops, forgot to mention where wurm fit in there, it helped me find friends that helped me get through some of the low points :P

Edited by Shadz
  • Like 1

i'm thankful of when i entered the game and thought i'd grind weapon smithing  as my skill, that i got distracted and went in other directions.

• Like 2

The adrenaline rushes no other game can give, in those rare but exciting pvp moments where you risk all your gear and months of work in a few moments.

• Like 4

A reason to get out of bed when I was ill last year, without which I probably wouldn't have recovered at all.

• Like 3

An alternate un-reality that I can step inside of, slowly strolling the lands I have transformed from a vision that is revealed over time into one that expands before me, creating an expanse of history that never was.

A Day in The Life

~The Beatles~

*awakes*

=Ayes=

• Like 1

The adrenaline rushes no other game can give, in those rare but exciting pvp moments where you risk all your gear and months of work in a few moments.

for getting the chance for a better life :) and that I grabbed it :D

• Like 1