Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

4x Mountaintop Island Deeds - SW Xanadu T11 (SOLD)

I have a set of mountaintop island deeds in the SW of Xanadu at T11 for sale that is very secluded. There are three deeds that covers all of the usable space at the top of the mountain plus a harbor deed at the base for boat access. (It has a fully supported mine tunnel up from the harbor to the main deed that took around 1k support beams to secure)

There is just way too much to go over so i made an alt for viewing the deeds so pm me if you are interested in seeing them but only if you are seriously wanting to bid.   

What you get..

Stone Ridge - Zebediah (deed holder- no skills)

Stone Ridge Harbor - Braden (deed holder- PoK4 but no other skills)

Stone Ridge Farm - Ogden (deed holder - low to no skill)

Stone Ridge Terrace - Sawyer (deed holder - no skills) 

Note: Has breeding pairs of (cattle, sheep, seals. crabs and 5 speed horses with chickens and bears too)

Starting Bid: 20s 

Increments: 5s

Buyout: 50s

No reserve, 1h sniper

auction_timer_1417506228.gif

Stone Ridge (4x deeds on Xanadu)

cZYX5QX.jpg

1VFUoTl.jpg

jPGIG0k.jpg

fLr2Ilq.jpg

A few pictures..

zk30E87.jpg

sCEKAOH.jpg

khpm1dp.jpg

0TRUOzv.jpg

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

This place has great views!

You put a lot into it, why do you want to move on?

This place has great views!

You put a lot into it, why do you want to move on?

Well for me the fun in the game is the planning and building stage so once that is done i get bored with the spot. In the past this was okay because i would just move off and build another trader deed but now i don't know what i am going to do. I am going to try it with smaller deeds this time so at least when i do get the itch to move it does not cost me as much to move on.  I am also going to make all of my own stuff this time like the bricks and mortar where in the past i would just buy all that stuff to speed up the building. (but yea i doubt i even get back what i paid for the support beams on this one)

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Does one of the deeds have a trader on it? The PoK4 holder plus your comments imply there's one there somewhere.

Does one of the deeds have a trader on it? The PoK4 holder plus your comments imply there's one there somewhere.

no you cant have personal traders on Xanadu if we could it would not be for sale

I had someone think that the price was high and i am already mostly moved out anyway so i am going to lower it down. There is about 17s upkeep so i will just set it in for 20s and a 50s buyout. It is a nice spot but i am enjoying my new spot already and have emotionally detached myself from it now anyway and am ready to move on. 

i would but dont room for more alts dont feel like having all kinds of emails,anyhow good luck!

I have accepted a buyout offer and this can be closed now..thanks

Edited by Kegan