Sign in to follow this  
froggy25

Troll Patrol Knarr emptied

Aynways, whoever took the stuff from my knarr (Troll Patrol), i would like my keys back pls, they were somewhere in there...

It sucks to learn that other people can't be trusted the hard way... And what else did you have in your knarr?

Was my own fault and i'm done crying about it, left it set to everyone and no, i have no idea why.

Lost some nice items along with a lot of junk, guess i was overdue for some cleaning...

There is a spate of this type of thing going on at the moment sorry to hear you became a victim.

I had my Caravel "borrowed" at the weekend and a load of rare items including a loom and some forges plus a whole heap of resources Iron / Gold / Bricks / Mortar / clay etc. was taken.  (The rare loom was made by Donyell if anyone gets offered it and feels like letting me know that would be nice) I had an alt still on the boat so luckily i got the boat back minus all the equipment.

I forgot to change the permissions back once i had used my alts to help unload some of the stuff.

Let it be a lesson to all honest folk to remember there are always opportunist around waiting to Steal/â€Borrow† anything they can. (not against the rules if it aint locked nick it seems to be the mentality of some)

LOCK YOUR GEAR WITH LOCKS

the permissions don't work without a lock. :)

good luck getting your keys back luckily i had all mine in my inventory when the boat got stolen/borrowed I’m thankful for small mercies..

Aynways, whoever took the stuff from my knarr (Troll Patrol), i would like my keys back pls, they were somewhere in there...

Last I tried to drop my keys in my ship, I got an error message saying that the boat is locked with that key so I cannot drop it inside.

I might misremember (I'm not yet ingame to check), but: are you sure the key was in there?

Last I tried to drop my keys in my ship, I got an error message saying that the boat is locked with that key so I cannot drop it inside.

I might misremember (I'm not yet ingame to check), but: are you sure the key was in there?

Wasn't the key to the actual ship.

Our villager just got robbed early this morning for 2 enchanted rakes and one enchanted pickaxe and two horses either stolen or killed from his cart, since he didn't have a lock on it, somebody apparently just rode it outside the deed and took the stuff from the cart outside the deed. 

That being said, i'm putting a bounty on any leads on the tools (made by lyrusslupo) and a horse named nanokiss.  :)

The tools were QL 60 and had 30ish COC's so its not like the thief got away with tons of  copper value, so its clearly just griefing and made us waste some time. :huh:

It's sad that some people have to rely on abusing mechanics that our villager wasn't aware of (he tought the cart he made, staying on deed, the permission tab of set to friends was in affect). :angry:

I get it when you have like fully decayed deed and picking up stuff that is not locked inside fenced areas but when you shill stuff out of an top notch deed.

Time to spam 600 locks and lock every damn gate, door, rose, farm field, box, barrel, cart, boat, tree and double lock everything just to be sure!  :ph34r:

• Like 1

a friend of mine lost a large cart loaded with items that had high value....seems to be a string of thefts going on atm. Worst yet this was inside his house....

Edited by Ryamu

What i do, is i leave all my settings on friends only, maybe alliance for other items. then the only way any one can take your items is if it is some one on your friends list, in order for some one to take any thing of yours you have to friend them(aka trust them) and you can remove them if you find them stealing from you, blocking them from everything.  It is sad to hear about items getting stolen alot at this time, but please take the time to lock down everything you own that moves and is off deed.

Some one is clearly making it there job to teach us all the lesson to lock everything even the boots on your feet.