Sign in to follow this  
Steeloxide

How much pre-purchased premium time do you have?

Do you like SMF forums or do you want to go back to phpbb?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like SMF forums or do you want to go back to phpbb?

• Yes. Stick with SMF
    • No. Go back to phpbb

How much pre-purchased premium time do you have? Do you keep it sustained at that level?

Generally: 12 months on 2 and anything from 1,3 or even 6 months at a time on 1-3 others.

actually im about due for 6-12 months on my main next month.

I buy two months at a time in the hope that CC will one day give us a discount for longer subscription... ;)

2 months at once on 2 characters, one coming due every month. Same price as 1 month x2 every month and harder to forget and have a 10 minute lapse setting rewards to 0. :-P

I do the yearly one and buy it again as soon as it comes available again. 

Currently have an annual sub, but I've also done a fair share of 2 month purchases and even a few 10s for 1 month via token.

I tend to buy 12 months at a time as that's the cheapest option, 80 euro for 12 months while the 2 month package is 16 euro. I tend to use the 10s token option for my alt as I don't use him regularly. Same with silver, I tend to buy 1g at a time as it's 1.15 euro per silver, the other options are all more expensive. Most of it just goes to deed upkeep.

I buy when the event tab tells me I run out this week. There have been too many times where this game has taken a random, crazy turn to the detriment of the players for me to ever consider prepaying that far in advance. Any savings for doing so, or the badly implemented 'loyalty' program, do not currently sway my decision enough to change my behavior. For the record, most MMOs I have played I tended to stay 6 mos+ prepaid and I have bought lifetime accounts before.

• Like 1

I try to have them a bit separated so I spread the cost over tíme  due to beeing retired and thus a bit low on income.
I prem two toons one month for a period of two month , and then I prem the other three the following month.
I buy silver when needed for my about 20s upkeep per month total spread on my four deeds.
Total sum 72 euro per month. I might start to alter who I prem thou as rewards are not  intresting
and  I miss my apple wood and cherry wood containers.
It's not like I have time to  grind all five accounts all the time anyways.

Edited by Cecci

Can I pay in playerauctions.com credits? :3

Edited by Mordraug
  • Like 1

I top it up in the last week, never more than 2 months.

I know more is better value, but I honestly couldn't tell you if in 3 months time I'll still be actively playing or just maintaining my deeds while I do other stuff again. New features are added too slowly for me to be sure about 3, 6, 12 months ahead.

1 year at a time on both my main and Vyn priest alt.  Other alts monthly as needed.

1 year all the time on my main, 2months here and there on alts as i need them. I used to yearly sub 3 at a time, but since the price change it wasnt really worth the money for me.

Edited by Redd

Pay yearly on all, with the main usually well over a year on paid time.

wheres the poll?

Site buggered off and deleted the poll, Took me too long to make so im not remaking it lol.

I'm surprised by how many people buy so many months at once. Where do you have so much extra monies lying around haha