Sign in to follow this  
marinethreeoseven

just some more realistic things

i was thinking while i was standing in the snow yesterday in wurm , don't our chars breath if so what happens when u breath and its cold in rl?

the answer is steam comes out its a lil thing but will make the game more realistic just to that extent 

i made this post to let ppl post all the small things that they thick could improve the game in terms of looks and effects

Id like to see little things like this on animals possibly.

But dont want devs focusing on making characters more realistic like this. Will probably be annoying seeing steam on ur screen, and will be probably bugged while doing actions, steam coming out of head

• Like 1

Id like to see little things like this on animals possibly.

But dont want devs focusing on making characters more realistic like this. Will probably be annoying seeing steam on ur screen, and will be probably bugged while doing actions, steam coming out of head

And your FPS will sink even lower.

I say -1 to the suggestion. Instead of coding something pretty useless that few may find immersive, the devs should instead invest the limited time and resources they have to figure out why 25+ people struggle to be in the same local as eachother, or one of the other many major issues this game has.

Threads like this are the reason why useless crap like tree stumps get added to the game.

• Like 1

I am all for more immersive details in the game, however I think there are many other facets that the devs should work on to achieve this than ambient effects. For example stairs, which I am hoping bridge collision will solve many of the issues they had with those and stairs will be soon!

i was thinking while i was standing in the snow yesterday in wurm , don't our chars breath if so what happens when u breath and its cold in rl?

the answer is steam comes out

I agree it's nice, and in games I've seen it implemented it's impressive, because it's a very smallish wave, one can almost miss it, but it adds a cool surprise when you realize what is happening.

Don't care much either way, though.

You mean as in DayZ. In winter or cold weather you can see your breath or when your stamina is low and you tired, you can hear your breath... Its nice but these people dont want upgrade characters because work stay behind it...

You mean as in DayZ. In winter or cold weather you can see your breath or when your stamina is low and you tired, you can hear your breath

That would be awful in wurm, riding a horse/sailing a boat, constant heavy breathing.