Sign in to follow this  
OSP

Hell's Kitchen [HOTS]

You'll have to wait for an answer of Onesickpuppy or mikeyyaya, but I assume we could add you to our Shipyard deed until you're trusted.

Talk to them ingame if you can catch them online. If they agree I can add you to the deed and we can sort ya with some tools and a bed.

You'll have to wait for an answer of Onesickpuppy or mikeyyaya, but I assume we could add you to our Shipyard deed until you're trusted.

Talk to them ingame if you can catch them online. If they agree I can add you to the deed and we can sort ya with some tools and a bed.

Okay, I'll wait until they're on and try to pm them.

Pro Tip: never ever take your  steel and flint out of your inventory for any reason.

this villager still cant seem to get wurm going...even with my new windows 7 laptop...ive been playing WoW online from my comp to my TV...would be cool to do the same with wurm...46' HDTV with surround sound...in the middle of pvp would be sick

HD Wurm awwww yeah

Khaine and I were playing Dwarf Fortress on his bigass flatscreen, can only recommend such things

it's not that great, i hooked my computer up to my 42' sony once, and it was really hard to play.  i thought pvp would be twice as cool but it just got really annoying..

it's not that great, i hooked my computer up to my 42' sony once, and it was really hard to play.  i thought pvp would be twice as cool but it just got really annoying..

did you stand up with a motion sensor mouse and swing your sword?

hey Bloodshed/Bloodmaster recommended I go to you for getting started as HOTS, I'm on GV currently and will head over sometime. I'll pm you after I unlock the post limit

i got a new graphics card....more compatible with wurm...not positive on if it will work. all i got to do is install java to play i believe

I've been looking through the other towns and villages and have decided to look in to joining yours. I'm a mature adult who would be in game quite a bit. I tried the game a couple years ago but didn't stick with it due to people leaving the village. I don't currrently have a paid account but I get it when the shop opens back up. I love to mine, lumberjacking, and making goods for others as well as myself. I just like the idea of being apart of something bigger than myself. I'm including my ingame name as well as my IM/email & icq #. I hope some one will get a hold of me soon.

Thordox

crawdadhead@live.com

Send a forum pm to OSP or mikeyyaya or mazarinkid, they will help you asap.

Regards

This thread is on the 5th position?!? it must be a record indeed.

freebump

Hello,

I would like to join Hells Kitchen, I am a recent convert from Jenn Kellon. I think I am missing something, because I cant find the button to send a private message

Gotta make 5 posts to send PM's. Go ahead and post 4 times in this thread so you don't needlessly clutter anywhere else. Alternatively, PM Onesickpuppy, Mikeyaya or Blackdog ingame.

Blackdog got me added to the village last night, he said I just needed to be added to deeds and what have you today

Thanks for the help

Bump for HOTS (and to increase post count towards PMs).

Still recruiting newer players?  Recent convert, working on making way back to home area to pick up another willing convert.