Sign in to follow this  
OSP

Hell's Kitchen [HOTS]

OSP and Mikey are really great leaders and this town is definately the top power house again.

grats  ;D

Hell's Kitchen

hk1.png

hk2.png

hk3h.png

Hell’s Kitchen is a size ten village led by both Onesickpuppy and Mikeyyaya located twenty minutes north of The Shroud. HK, one of the most active and strong villages in HoTS, is located on an island off the mainland's coast, and continues to grow in both population and skills. 

Hell’s Kitchen seeks truly loyal players who wish to invest their time to strengthening not only HK but also the Horde of the Summoned as a whole.  New villagers will be supplied (never to any cost) with any needed tools, weapons, armor, enchants by both Libila and Vynora champions, and housing with your own personal chest(s). All we ask in return is respect for others, assist fellow villagers when needed, and of course take of defense of the village when the call is given. With lots of experience, Hell's Kitchen will teach new converts the true way of the Black Light; you will learn to live by the sword.

Regardless if you are new or old, if you are interested in joining Hell’s Kitchen, please contact Onesickpuppy or Mikeyyaya in game or via forum PM to discuss joining.

lgog.png

By looking at these pictures this looks like it took hard and well focused work, i believe in a sturdy yet fundamental settlement, i think i am interested in this here village.

P.S. how do i get there?

if ya can get to TS or the Blacklight we can find ya if ya need a convert and are coming from MR territory stop by EV and ask for a convert you can pm me or osp when ya convert to bl and we can come get you

is there a road on the map to there? and not to sound blunt, but will mol-rehan players kill me along the way?

on the wiki wild village roadmap we are kinda north of the bl  the island is marked there

hey guys. i seem to be having an issue with playing wurm on my new computer. i downloaded the java. and let the packs install on the login page. what else am i forgetting?

hey guys. i seem to be having an issue with playing wurm on my new computer. i downloaded the java. and let the packs install on the login page. what else am i forgetting?

Crash logs or what is happening?

not understanding that part bro.. i downloaded the java, let the packs do there thing. what do i do then?

Hi

Wurm Online > Maintenance buildings > Bugs & Problems

http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?board=11.0

Btw: New computer

Did you download & install yours card (etc Ati /  nvidia ) graphic drivers?

But in short:

"Release OpenGL Context Every Frame - this may mean that I crash less often - not at all certain"

Did help me.

Playing with Ati 4870

9.12 Ati drivers (and I am not gonna change that, until there is gonna be big problem.)

in window mode with

Wurm LWJGL dirver.

Yours

Dirakaa

Hey there - new to the game thinking of coming over to the wilds - been hanging out around GV since i started.

i'll hopefully make it into the wilds tonight - so i'll jump in kchat and see if anyone is online.

thanks!

-N

He's my alt,

Infiltration is part of the game... ;)

Hello, I got this account about two weeks ago, and converted to BL two days ago. I have been killed plenty of times and left a good deal of my started tools dropped before I converted. So I don't have anything left. Generally people seem to think I'm a spy. I can say I'm not, and I do but this doesn't do much. So, I was wondering if you'd let me live around your town, I don't need to be let in, and I'm not asking you to trust me with any info or anything. But if you could give me a few tools, maybe let me live somewhere, that'd be great. In fact, if I had a steel and flint, a pickaxe, and a carving knife (with a forge) I could probably make a lot of my own tools. The day I arrived I dug up about 300 dirt after I was converted when I was given a shovel (don't have anymore) so if there's any work you'd want me to do, I'll try to do it for you. And yeah, anything would be nice.