Sign in to follow this  
OSP

Hell's Kitchen [HOTS]

bump got a few openings come over you will be set up nicely with tools/weapons/armour

..and a boat of some sort, depending on what i have lying around  ;)

BUMP

no freedom town is above HK. Yes i do only log into these forums to make sure this is at the top.

jung, meld dich mal. trinkerchen und so.

He's callin you a drunk, mikey.

OSP is no doubt the most sincere player on wild next to horton, if you go to BL you definatly should join HK, there well maintenanced, highly skilled, and can help you with just about everything you wish you could do

Still looking for players who want to take up the more evil side of wurm. We will not promise you an easy ride but will support you 100% in advancing your goals in wurm if you want a walk on the dark side.  Taking the easy route is easy, earn some respect, and self satisfaction in knowing you are furthering our cause against the combined Do gooders...  This is a call of to all who seek the vindication and satisfaction of going against the grain and not not taking the easy route...  Looking forward to seeing you striving in Libila's name...

I want to join HK. Problem is that i got no skill at all.

So if you taking unskilled character, that would be nice.

GV is so frustrating place to get skilled.

I want to join HK. Problem is that i got no skill at all.

So if you taking unskilled character, that would be nice.

GV is so frustrating place to get skilled.

Not a part of HK myself but I think I can safely speak for Mikey and OSP that they would be willing to take you in and show you the ropes. PM either Mikeyyaya or OSP on the forums for further infoon joining HK, or even myself for general info about HK or the BL in general.

Even if you don't join a village. You can come BL and live around the BL and shroud.  Nice are to level skills in and such until you find a village to settle in.

no skill?? no problem come on over  we will get you to get your skills up no problem