Sign in to follow this  
OSP

Hell's Kitchen [HOTS]

HK is very friendly for newcomers.

My experience there.

Also bump!

Gotta give Hell's Kitchen some major props.  Took me in fresh from GV and told me they only expected loyalty.  Gave me a good set of armour, a weapon, and tools for the craft I chose and supported me whenever I needed something.  All I had to do was ask.  60 levels in my craft later and they're still just as supportive, imping my tools up so I can keep up the progress and really asking nothing in return except the original request of loyalty. Highly recommend this village to anyone wanting to give the BL a shot with some decent folks who'll be glad to help you and stick by you.

A++++ village would join again.

This village was voted into the top 3 villages* to live if you're a blacklighter in the latest issue of HotS weekly!  Yes!

*There's only three HotS villages.

This village was voted into the top 3 villages* to live if you're a blacklighter in the latest issue of HotS weekly!  Yes!

*There's only three HotS villages.

You know when publications say they were "in the top 3" but don't specifically say what # they were that they came 2nd or 3rd.

as an original member with OSP,YAYA,and MAZ...back on MRH...i highly recommend this village for anyone looking to build skill,have a strong defense, have fun,and not get pushed around

as much as yall dont care for me...i give u my vote...lol

I enjoyed my month's stay there on my alt, and i'd reccomend it to anyone going HoTS.

bump cause we are the fourth topic down and there hasn't been a bump in five days!!!!!!!

Sent a PM to OSP.

EDIT:Are you guys still recruiting? I JUST put myself premium! :D Gold Coast is rather borin'!

:o are u guys still recruiting? i kinda need a place :3

:o are u guys still recruiting? i kinda need a place :3

Considering the way you misspelled the name and the way you type, aren't you the noob who stole from WV?

looking for a 90+ miner and not a homesteader must want to be part of the village

looking for a 90+ miner and not a homesteader must want to be part of the village

Kabill RIP?