Sign in to follow this  
OSP

Hell's Kitchen [HOTS]

You seem to have a much more lax attitude than the rest of BL.

Come BL and see how you are wrong :) we love everyone!!!  Especially fat people, they have the most tender meat!

Best of lucks to you guys up there!

You seem to have a much more lax attitude than the rest of BL.

Come BL and see how you are wrong :) we love everyone!!!   Especially fat people, they have the most tender meat!

Best of lucks to you guys up there!

Haha, -1 converts here lol.

bah nonsense, can always come BL  - just break into a house, find a few smexy items, put them in your pocket, then you are part of the elites!

Should be interesting

Oh it will >:D

Should be interesting

Oh it will >:D

Don't talk it....  Walk it...

I don't walk stuff. I fight it.

For the Motherland!

I am currently on GV in HoTS territory and am working on my caps before I go BL wild. I will most likely join you in a few weeks if everything goes well. As for the fighting... I'm itching to kill. It's been a while..

come 1 come all why worry about capping your skills at 20 come no and enjoy the way of the bl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i was ever to go BL i would join these guys. They are total legends, guaranteed to be reliable, hardworking, deadly and also good for a laugh.

Best wishes to you OSP and Yaya, hope you can restore some of the respectability to BL.

We the newbies will give BL some laughability too

we shal have our laughs when the pvp comes back in 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am at the shroud, awaiting pick up if possible.

ok on my way on legionaire, you are norad ingame?

Please stick to the shore, go north from the shroud

you're funny, lol. thankfully someone warned me about you and I found a scorpion willing to take me to the shroud.  you're welcome to come and find me here though ;)

well i talked to mikey, i am going to bring you to HK. dont worry :)

i will say thanks pto for letting the noobs of hk keep their things:}

*shameless rip*

*Disclaimer- Hell's Kitchen will probably not offer the following unless you have been part of the town for say... A month. Or have become a trusted member, or are already trusted by the community.

1. 60ql Swords and an improving weapon smith.

2. High QL tools, tools can be on demand up to around 70~ql. If a higher quality tool is needed for a specific reason, it can be  supplied to you. I will warn you however that you will not just get these tools at any time all the time, after all, there people do have other things to do- It is more likely you will get a lower quality tool (40-60ql) that can later be imped to 70-80ql. You can ask about 90ql, but they are hard to get.

3. A chest and bed for your self, there will always be a place were you can store your stuff, and we'd be glad to make a lock for you.

4. Boats, best if u can bring your own, If not, make sure you ask before you take. K?

6. Horses...we have them

7. meals for you!  you will always have meals available to you.

8. Coastal Transportation. HK is located on a island, so it's much easier to travel by boats.

9. Free 70ql Iron. If you ask, you will receive, maybe not immediately, but we have some VERY nice people in HK. Thank them once you get your iron. It is better you use the hundreds of kgs of 50-60ql iron (300kgs 60~ lying around, maybe more, who knows how much 60...).

10. Steel! Want to be a platesmith? Well we've got  steel. Good quality too!

11.HK  will assure that it will help you with what ever you want your profession to be. Want to be a wood cutter? Good, we'll give you a good, free, high CoC axe, go out and destroy some woods. Want to be a miner? Great, we've got plenty of 90+coc skilling picks, feel free to grab one. Want to be a fletcher, chain smith, black smith, lock smith, any smith? Well fine, HK can help!

12. Nice QL bows and Bow strings.

13. Free CoC, RT and WoA cast! FREE! You might have to weight in land, heh, we do have champs, but they do need favor.

14. We will go out and personally help you train fight skill.

15. High QL forges to use...Join Today :D