Sign in to follow this  
OSP

Hell's Kitchen [HOTS]

After I get my premium sorted out and spend enough time with my current village to make me feel as if i've paid them back, I may come here. I always loved wild but what's the PVH situation right now?

After I get my premium sorted out and spend enough time with my current village to make me feel as if i've paid them back, I may come here. I always loved wild but what's the PVH situation right now?

Not half bad.

Not half bad.

I mean, has anyone tested out halberds to see if they help with the horse situation or is it still zoom zoom

Still looking for dedicated players for a kingdom on the rebound.  We don't require anything from our recruits except loyalty. You are free to pursue whatever skill you want to raise with veteran guidance and gear supplied. Friendly 24 hour village chat included.

I dont like you OSP and you dont like me.. I think most of your town doesnt like me  :)

lol @ clueless

I came by Hell's Kitchen the day before last and it hit me with nostalgia. It's a nice place physically, and its unique approach to being a town is charming. I'm afraid to say I half copied it when I built my town on Freedom. Certainly a great BL town to live and work in, with a good amount of time behind it.

Free bump for an awesome place to live at. ;)

Probably one of the longest standing BL deeds in gold 2 history as well, and it ain't near an end yet. :D

I dont like you OSP and you dont like me.. I think most of your town doesnt like me  :)

lol @ clueless

you nailed it right on the head at your time of posting that  :P

bump for HK, good people except that posteh guy; but you get used to him

Hey I play on freedom but I'm interested in checking out the wild, I have a premium alt I'm thinking of sending over there would most likely be interested in being a libila priest when are you guys on I might stop by sometime to check it out, I can have whykillme and benovolent vouche for me not being a spy (done business with their alts on freedom)

Well last words on that have Mikey and OSP, but my own opinion:

Either you're with us, or you aren't. No pure alts in town.

smh

i dont think bl can be picky.

Oh contrer, my good sir.

HotS needs to be extremely picky. It's what sets it apart from.. well, you know.. "bleh"

Oh contrer, my good sir.

HotS needs to be extremely picky. It's what sets it apart from.. well, you know.. "bleh"

>three countable deeds, 4 if you also include TS but thats a stretch

>like 12 people in total

>1kmsquared kingdom size

>'let less people in'

bl.txt

I'm currently trying to shift my Freedom Deed. I'd love to join HotS HK on my Main. Let me know what needs doing if there's any preparations before coming over. I won't be coming over to Wild until my deed is sold.

As for prior wild past. 1week with Eden.. or is it New Eden on the alt Xzalia almost ugh a year ago if not more. I intend on being a life HotS'er if I move to wild and stay.

what make you than by hk :P

hk is very nice place and osp and mike is ever fair play

Since when is balmore (Reincarnation) an alt?

Deed is sold.So I'd like to get into communication with someone over the proceedure for joining HotS:Hells Kitchen. If its safer for you to do so via PM then feel free.

Good to see fresh blood in the wild regardless of what kingdom they join. Hope you have a great time in HOTS.