Sign in to follow this  
OSP

Hell's Kitchen [HOTS]

looking to go from the free lands to wild...anyone who can help me get there would be nice...i will give my coinage and referal to whoever can help me out...it would be very appreciative

looking to go from the free lands to wild...anyone who can help me get there would be nice...i will give my coinage and referal to whoever can help me out...it would be very appreciative

if you are deciding to go MR, give me a tell (mimiga) and i can recommend things and such.

if im totally ne w to the wild servers and i just came from being a carpernter maxed froob could i still join ???

if you are deciding to go MR, give me a tell (mimiga) and i can recommend things and such.

I'm gonna be honest but i was actually hoping to go BL...try and re-join with my fellow people...but since your MR tell wintersolstice i said hi...thx

After i get 30 Body strengh(roughly 24 atm) and 40ish fighting skill(37 right now) on freedom ill be coming to hots is it cool if i join you guys? me and one maybe two other people?

Johnny and I may be coming, not sure when but possibly in the next week or so, maybe even today. I've been a villager before on my alt, so I'd be happy to join here, though I may not stay long as I basically want somewhere to get used to a PvP server before going to Epic.

Thinking about re-activating my old account in a couple of weeks and figure it's best if I join a village, atleast for a while. Are you still recruiting?

Not sure if it was you or not, but a long long time ago myself and a couple of friends swam past HK after converting (I think, same island anyway) and settled on a small island just west (or was it east...) of you guys. Finished building a tower and was going to plant a deed, but we collectively stopped playing around 2007/2008 - tried to come back later but some other bastard had walled off our island!

Two best places in BL are HK and Sealand.  ;D

agreed