Sign in to follow this  
OSP

Hell's Kitchen [HOTS]

Hell's Kitchen

hk1.png

hk2.png

hk3h.png

wurm2011060311461.jpg

wurm201106031141.jpg

wurm201106031144.jpg

Hell’s Kitchen is a size ten village led by both Onesickpuppy and Mikeyyaya located twenty minutes north of The Shroud. HK, one of the most active and strong villages in HoTS, is located on an island off the mainland's coast, and continues to grow in both population and skills.  

Hell’s Kitchen seeks truly loyal players who wish to invest their time to strengthening not only HK but also the Horde of the Summoned as a whole.  New villagers will be supplied (never to any cost) with any needed tools, weapons, armor, enchants by both Libila and Vynora champions, and housing with your own personal chest(s). All we ask in return is respect for others, assist fellow villagers when needed, and of course take of defense of the village when the call is given. With lots of experience, Hell's Kitchen will teach new converts the true way of the Black Light; you will learn to live by the sword.

Regardless if you are new or old, if you are interested in joining Hell’s Kitchen, please contact Onesickpuppy or Mikeyyaya in game or via forum PM to discuss joining.

lgog.png

Welcome back to the dark side, you old farts!

go BL

They're Pale ;D

It's not nice to steal others advertisement!

..I'm going to copyright it.

idk, I'm debating whether to go to Freedom or to try BL out.

OSP, what town are you recruiting for? or is it BL in general?

Sounds like your on the right track, good luck!

Hell's Kitchen, we need crafters as well as fighters...  No war was won without the tools,weapons, and support elements. We don't ask for you to grind on the frontlines. All we ask is you be loyal to the cause...   

You seem to have a much more lax attitude than the rest of BL.

You'd be surprised.

I'd highly recommend joining any town with OSP and Yaya in it! They're good players and know a lot about how the game works.

You'd be surprised.

That was just the impression I get from the forums. I act differently in game so you guys probably do too.

bl is my kingdom plz get out

LOL... 

I'd highly recommend joining any town with OSP and Yaya in it! They're good players and know a lot about how the game works.

We got a nice shovel with your name on it...

We got a nice shovel with your name on it...

But does it have a Deathchic sig and RT?  :o  8)

[me=Daz]hugs his old old old shovel[/me]

Despite that i dont like you OSP and you dont like me.. I think most of your town doesnt like me  :)

I am very glad that you guys decided to settle on wild with this ambition. I hope you wont mind that i will focus my main PvP in your area. If anyone, you might provide the challange im looking for. I wont be upset or get  when i die, hope you wont either.  ;) It will be alot of fun.

May the power be with you and see you in the battlefield!

Good fighters of wurm,... This place is the most qualified option outside of JK to join.

seeing as how pto has decided to make hells kitchen his main focus to battle if ya all want some action come on over and have some fun with us

always need more recruits to help the cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite that i dont like you OSP and you dont like me.. I think most of your town doesnt like me  :)

I am very glad that you guys decided to settle on wild with this ambition. I hope you wont mind that i will focus my main PvP in your area. If anyone, you might provide the challange im looking for. I wont be upset or get  when i die, hope you wont either.  ;) It will be alot of fun.

May the power be with you and see you in the battlefield!

Good fighters of wurm,... This place is the most qualified option outside of JK to join.

Feel free to stop by anytime...  It's not like I didn't expect this to happen.    I mean really with the BL being dominant and all...  ::)

If BL is weak, build it up! make it powerful again  ;) If anyone, it should be you who can pull it off since you really shaped up LO at the end of gold1 from what i heard.

Hell's Kitchen is probably our main enemy a the moment. See you on the battlefield.  8)