Sign in to follow this  
Gypsy

West Coast Xan Deed Giveaway

Not sure where this goes, if it gets moved so be it.

I deeded a valley on Xan, and there wasn't a lot of flat for breeding animals. So I bought a second one around the corner for farming and horses until my valley was a bit more carved out. I finally hit 5 speed around the same time that the surface mining got done, and the people living there decided to buy their own deed. So now I have a spare.

I could sell it, but I'd rather give it to someone that will be a good neighbor to myself, and the others that live in the area.

Moondance:

K8 on the west coast of Xanadu, just a minute from ocean that is minutes from the Deli border.

9AZH0zc.jpg

Currently it is set up for breeding, with a whole lot of pens. I'm a fan of wood, easy to remove fences though. The people that lived there made some very cool timber framed buildings, and I have all the writs to those to pass over.

AGF0QqY.jpg

GQ0oRqm.jpg

ATM the mine is offdeed, but I think it can be expanded over. We never went under the deed as far as I know, so that should be a possibility too. There is abundant tar in the area, as well as peat and clay on the coast.

If you are interested throw me a pitch. I won't lie, people I have known in game have an advantage here. References or a community background also a plus. But don't let that deter you!I guess I'll give this topic a few days and see what happens =) As others have pointed out, this is a bit of a risky offer.

Forum PM, post here, or in-game PM to Gypsypunk, or Selma. It all works.

Edited by Gypsy
  • Like 2

Really nice deed, personally id have sold it for the coffers value to ensure you don't get some1 just to resize and disband for the silver.

like Silakka says I hope you get a nice neighbour for this gesture.

I would have taken it if I hadn't gotten a deed just the day before (you offered it to me), I would have loved to be your neighbour!