Sign in to follow this  
Elktazahjr

incredibly frustrating glitch, devs flat out ignoring me

looks like tile decorations are acting up for some reason

you have set {tiledecorations = 2}, did you try to lower the setting?  (in the launcher:  Graphics tab, Tile decorations)

i doubt it will fix the issue, but set to low it may help ease the issue a bit.

a client Dev would neet to look into what the issue stems from (unless someone else has a solution at hand)

bump i have the same thing. Not only every single corner/object flicker from the base of the model, but water level ground is wonky aswell. disabled FBO/VBO in the following gif to show out extended contrast on the flickers.

http://gifmaker.cc/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014120606HDXW8qwNEb7J6u4MbplkEN&file=output_p0lNLX.gif  (sorry for the shady looking link, gifmaker.cc makes them silly)

Basically every object in game flickers from the bottom. i'm sort of getting used to it :D

Edit: you can see it with the trees in the middle frames and on the low stone wall, aswell as the iron fences. Hard to see on gif but when you are moving your view fast in game, its almost strobo-like effect. especially in 60 fps.

Edited by kaizoo

I am have this same issue and it makes it unplayable for me, because of migraines.. Any information on a fix would be greatly appreciated running a beautiful gaming rig with no issues otherwise. I feel your pain Elktazahjr!!! I added to this post as well