Sign in to follow this  
Kilikina

WTS Smoke of Sol - Auction Ended

I'm debating if this auction will actually run properly or not before risking a further bid.

If this is a true 1 hour sniper protection auction I have a further 48 minutes to make another bid.

Hmm pretty expensive 15% dmg reducton. Wonder what noob toon with SoTG is worth then...

Um sniper protection is 1hour after last bid. Every time a bid happens the clock is extended to 1 hour past that time. Not if bid is placed it extends the auction by one hour...

Learn how sniper protection and auction rules work before you post high value auctions.

Edited by Ruger
  • Like 1

She hsn't made many auctions especially something this valuable and the instructions on how sniper protection was explained to her was not correct.  She I am sure will simply run it with the sniper protection being one hour from the last bid.  Good Luck bidders! 

• Like 1

That is correct, I will leave the auction open until 1 hour after the last bid as it should be run.  I'm sorry for my confusion and misunderstanding for others that it has caused.

• Like 3

open

26 more mins

Edited by Kwyzina
  • Like 1

340 silver duckets.

Edited by tintin

I see your 345 and I raise to 350

Edited by tintin

*curses hard* gonna have to sell some stuff and eat dry bread the following weeks.

I see your 350 and I do a bigger raise to 375

Don't worry Kwyzina we can always put meals in a sachel and mail them to you! :)

in real life? :D

Auction is officially, for the last time, closed!  Thank you for all the bids and patience you all have had!  This forum can be closed now.

probably along with your residence, car, credit record and ability to eat and drink for a few weeks ;)

• Like 4