Sign in to follow this  
NESGamepro

North Exo Bazaar

nice to hear you have gotten together and remade a market again.  Good luck with it and may it fourish

Very awesome NE(w)S :) i wish you all the best with your project, hopefully you will add your market at the "Exodus Market Places Overview" too for the wurmians :)

I will ask a FM/BM for deleting chulis old entry.

Have a nice day

Eject

Edited by Eject

I am more than happy to see the market set up there again and will be placing my horses for sale there soon :)

currently specializing in

[04:18:07] It will fight fiercely. It has fleeter movement than normal. It is a tough bugger. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. 

if it's not at market /tell me about current stock :)

I have bought there before and was happy with the selections.  I'll stop by to do some Christmas shopping.  ^_^

EDIT:   I purchased 4 items from the market.   All looks good so thank you to all the traders.   One item I did not find was Shields.   Would have liked to see a selection of Tortoise and Medium Shields. 

Edited by Snowmantis

ahh My old market.......

It was the first to ever offer personalized selling stalls, and to this day the idea is being utilized, serve that canal well!

The other day found a bsb planted by rolandt in the area, now that explains it.

The canal needs more bridges and dredging of the land bridges.

Unfortunately that's as deep as it can be until we have a way to surface mine rock deeper underwater.

I didn't know you owned it at one time Rolandt, I thought Chu was the original owner.

you can do 24 dirt surface mining in the water, so you can easily replace those shallow crossings you have with bridges so the big boats can sail through, it is a nice short cut, if you don't think you can surface mine to that depth, check out my boat mine over at old contemptibles, can sail the cog into that mine no problem

The slopes are 20 to 30 in the canal, there is a layer of dirt/sand in there because I don't like the bare rock look, so at the very deepest it could 23 be where there was rock. I tried surface mining lower, it wouldn't let me.

ahh My old market.......

It was the first to ever offer personalized selling stalls, and to this day the idea is being utilized, serve that canal well!

• Like 2

Also meant to say, good news on picking up the market area after me Nes, glad someone in the alliance picked it up.

Good luck in the venture :)

A new merchant was recently added with some 90+ shields of all kinds. Check out the armor building and while you're here plant your merchant. We could use some weapon smiths in the area.

I also made some changes to the horse area as new permissions make it impossible for me to offer anyone else to sell on-deed (non-citizens can no longer attach locks). There is some perimeter space though if you want to set up shop here. PM me, I can help.

A new merchant was recently added with some 90+ shields of all kinds. Check out the armor building and while you're here plant your merchant. We could use some weapon smiths in the area.

I also made some changes to the horse area as new permissions make it impossible for me to offer anyone else to sell on-deed (non-citizens can no longer attach locks). There is some perimeter space though if you want to set up shop here. PM me, I can help.

Not sure how much or if this will help. Permissions system allows you to have a role based on a particular username so for instance you could create a role that would only apply to my character of Nappy. This might greatly reduce the problem if it works for you. I think something else changed related to horses too making it easier to sell them. Would have to do some research on that though.

The problem is we have to sell keys to sell horses on merchant, when sold the lock needs to be changed. New permissions only allow citizens to attach locks.

The only things that will fix the problem are allowing any role to attach locks or ownership papers and the complete removal of keys from the game.