Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Public Kyklops Slaying - Xanadu - 11hrs

Meeting point at Summerholt.

All loot will be rolled. :)

Come and have fun, and get your Giantslayer title and Leatherworking Blood today! :D

auction_timer_E1416679215.gif

See you there! ;)

• Like 1

I'll be there with Protunia, Birdwatcher, Hottvdinner and Lau. If we have plenty of fighters, I'll just use Protunia.

i will buy 3 high ql bloods (80+) for 1s each. Send me a PM who will want to sell

Available.

On Xanadu now sailing to the meeting area but the wind is a light breeze.

EDIT:

Also picked up Cerber and am on my way with him.

Edited by RomaN

Went very nicely. We won a Smoke from Sol tome, and everything was rolled out fairly. ;)

Thanks for coming everyone! :)

• Like 1

Thanks for letting this go public! God event and no drama I could see.

• Like 1

Fantastic and big thank you to Xallo + others who organized it! Went as smooth as can be.

Sad I missed the 2nd encounter today =(

Also, if someone left some 75+QL meals in my town's tavern (The Drunk Monk) Thank you >.> *Bows* 

Edited by Sigilor

i'll echo a big thank you for making it public.  as in the past, you've organized very well.  it was a fast efficient and fun fight for the lobular fellow.  thanks for the professionalism and grace...whats second most fun is to see a bunch of you again..as iv'e said it's one of the few times outside of impalongs and pvp raids where any number of wurmians get together in a community cause and it's awesome

that said my end was overshadowed by a 3 minute error.  dismounted my hourse, boarded my boat..thought i led my horse, 3 minutes later i realized it didnt lead, turned around to get it..gone.  someone took it that fast, ran off with it..slashed it up and took my barding, saddle, and i think shoes.  branded and cared for..so was intentional...that saddened me

I'm real happy to see there was a public slaying again! Sadly I couldn't be there yesterday but grats for smooth event and thanks for running it!

Greasygrundly - there are always people feeling the urge to lift the horses as soon as they see them, happened to us quite the same way back some time. They cause more emotional loss for many than material...

that said my end was overshadowed by a 3 minute error.  dismounted my hourse, boarded my boat..thought i led my horse, 3 minutes later i realized it didnt lead, turned around to get it..gone.  someone took it that fast, ran off with it..slashed it up and took my barding, saddle, and i think shoes.  branded and cared for..so was intentional...that saddened me

Very sad to read this too. I know players develop an emotional fondness for their horses (as I do), so for someone to do this denotes a cruel and careless nature. Hopefully you will find a new horse companion that fills this void of loss.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

Very sad to read this too. I know players develop an emotional fondness for their horses (as I do), so for someone to do this denotes a cruel and careless nature. Hopefully you will find a new horse companion that fills this void of loss.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

yah you and Jaz are right on mark..it's not that i cared about teh gear..that i can remake..it was more the emotional value of the animal as it was the first traited horse that became my fo priests travel confidant and they had an attachement as a team.  i was just venting my sadness..prolly should have kept it to myself.  as the event was awesome and everyone was in good spirits.  to me..the height of wurm expression or wurm at it's best

• Like 1

<egotrip>Anyone have a screenshot of that evil ghost running about before the killing? </egotrip>

Would be much appreciated!  B)