Sign in to follow this  
Zip

Selling Rare Green Hat Gnome

When I get my new Rare Green Hat Gnomes I will sell one for 50 silvers. Rolf posted there will only ever be 200 of em so these will be a real rare item very soon! Not like these "rares" people create all the time. So 50 silvers now after these are all bought up will be cheap.

http://wurmonline.com/images/gardenGnome.PNG

Edited by Zip

they are called green gnome in the update when i seen it

Rolf made a post about these in City Hall section. Like I said he said there will only be 200 of em ever. When I get all mine I will sell one at first for 50 silvers but don't have any yet. When they are all sold because they are rare like this I figure 50 silvers will be a good price to get.

yes, $6 USD, so more like 4e.  I suppose once the gnomes sell out, either more will be posted or some other special item will be.  I expect this is a new phase of wurm merchandise.

Well you guys can suppose or believe what Rolf says or not but in his post in City Hall about these Green Glowing Hat Gnomes he says there will only be 200 of em ever! Yea, you can buy em now at that other website but when they are all gone I will be starting to sell some of mine for 50 silvers.

Maybe around Xmas too when only these 200 are out there somewhere will be a better time to sell em but I am just getting the word out now and start to sell one when I get mine.

Maybe they'll be 50s in like a year when circulation is dry, but definitely not now.

• Like 2

Thread has been Cleaned

This is a sales post, please stay on topic.

Kind regards,

bwg, Board Moderator

Hey bwy I didn't ask to have my post laundered. People can make comments as they want in here anyway. If they are a problem I let you know.

I bet these are all sold out by the weekend too. I see one guy said he bought 20 of em and others a few. Some people don't want to use that website either and already offered to buy from others so I figure I can sell a few anyway.

Do they sing?

no they do have Rolfs name though as maker

Well maybe they do sing. Don't those regular red hat gnomes sing around Xmas time? but if you buy mine for 50 silvers I will sing for you. and if you lend me your ear I will try not to sing out of key.

I got my Rare (only 200 of em made) Green Hat Gnomes now so I can start selling to anyone. I am guessing they are all sold out by now so I am the only one selling them on the forums. These are not like those common Red Hat Gnomes that anyone can buy for cheap on here and they will never sell for that so don't be confused.

There's still 56 of them for sale on playerauctions atm. Won't be long before they're gone... and they're gone.

Edited by archer