Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Rare Carving knife, Bridle and Oak Bucket (Closed)

xW26pXU.jpg

53ql - rare carving knife - 6s

Note: Make sure to list the name you want the item CoD too..thanks

Sold Item:

35ql - rare bridle, leather - 5s

40ql - rare bucket, oak - 3s

Edited by Kegan

rare bridle - cod nappy

[13:20:02] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

thank you

I love it how you bought that rare carving knife for 1,3s just yesterday. Exgellend job, merchant you are my greatest ally

I love it how you bought that rare carving knife for 1,3s just yesterday. Exgellend job, merchant you are my greatest ally

Well get your facts right it was 1s 50c and 20c for mailing fees but your point is what exactly? I made the bucket all on my own so surely that is the greater of the two evils since that was complete profit..right?  

I'm just pointing out the fact. Love your business model :P

I don't think it is any secret by now as to how i make my money in this game i seek out the good deals and buy them to resell.   As for that particular item it was underpriced and i even made a suggestion as to it being low before the item was shipped to me.   

Also another fun fact i paid 2s for the bridle for anyone else keeping track. The bottom line here is this rare carving knife is now priced at 6s if you want it great pm me or post below if not then move on. 

Not sure I really needed or wanted to know what the cost of the bridle was for you - grin

Not sure I really needed or wanted to know what the cost of the bridle was for you - grin

lol  (this next part is not directed at you just saying in general) 

I don't understand that either but it does matter to people i see it a lot here players get upset at me for just buying something at a low price. I guess because they are upset that they did not see it first i am not sure why to be honest but it should not matter any if you think the item was worth the price listed then buy it if you don't then you can just pass on it.  

I see the same thing a lot i have missed out on deals from other players buying things that do the same thing i do but it seems to be me that gets singled out for it every time and i am not doing anything wrong. I guess posting what i did pay for the bridle might have been a little boastful but was just trying to make a point anyone can do it i am not anybody special i just know the market and keep an eye on it.

Edited by Kegan

No worries. I paid what I was willing to pay for it (and I will do similar things again in the future).

Now, if only I could kick the new rare addiction I seem to have acquired recently. It all started with a race pickaxe.

Now, if only I could kick the new rare addiction I seem to have acquired recently. It all started with a race pickaxe.

I know it cost me a great deal when they first come out i was paying 13-15s for blanks  then having them cast on for 3s each cast (but that was back when traders were paying well too so it did not matter as much)

Edited by Kegan

I don't understand that either but it does matter to people...

I am not sure about anyone else, but it is annoying to constantly lose out on great deals for items that I would use ingame to people that are constantly refreshing the WTS/WTA forums to line their pockets.   Oh well, I guess if I wanted great deals I would have to cut back on my game time/focus.

I do realize however that games are different things to different people.  It seems to me that this game is more about the buying and selling market to some people than the crafting sandbox that it is for me.

You are just an easy target because you are probably the most visible constant refresher.  ;)

• Like 1

Well we just as well close this down now i think i will toss the knife on auction and let it ride, lol

I am not sure about anyone else, but it is annoying to constantly lose out on great deals for items that I would use ingame to people that are constantly refreshing the WTS/WTA forums to line their pockets.   Oh well, I guess if I wanted great deals I would have to cut back on my game time/focus.

I do realize however that games are different things to different people.  It seems to me that this game is more about the buying and selling market to some people than the crafting sandbox that it is for me.

You are just an easy target because you are probably the most visible constant refresher.  ;)

Well i had been doing it much more than ever lately to make up for the scale set that i have but that is coming to an end i put back the last of the money in my bank that i took out to buy it with yesterday so it will slow down some now anyway and the scale set is free to keep or do whatever with now so all is good. 

While the money was out of the bank though yea i was doing any deal i could to get it back in there, lol