Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

no bottom of new BSB

Hi, the new BSB graphic is missing the bottom, you can see through it from below.

I use them above head and they look awkward (next to I'm real sad losing the wood texutres which made it much easier to catalogize and find the right one if tightly placed).

Jaz

mg1Et3P.jpg

• Like 1

Moved to model & sound.

Edited by bwg

I thought they only changed the wood textures on the FSBs? Strange they have no bottoms on them!

Moved to model & sound.

thanks, that was my intention to file it here, it seems I'm too noob to use forums :P

and the boxes are not aligned, bad for us OCD'ers!!

• Like 6

I'll post here since this is already on the BSB subject (and thanks for pointing out the misalignment, its driving me batty) but there is another issue as well...

They are also missing the damaged model. (Graphic doesn't change when past 50+ damage)

• Like 3

Damaged looks start at 60, not 50 for all things I can think of - so guessing for bsb's also?

Someone... somewhere... underestimated our ability to notice details.

Damaged looks start at 60, not 50 for all things I can think of - so guessing for bsb's also?

yep, that's why I said "50+" I couldn't remember the specifics ;)

But yep, 92 damage BSB doesn't show damage.

Edited by Tuanta

The boxes on the bsb are off center too....

Ic9eXRK.jpg

Not a bug hopefully, looks good as it is

• Like 1

Not a bug hopefully, looks good as it is

I would completely disagree about the looking good part but yea its not a bug just a poor alignment job.  I just figured while they were fixing the bottoms they could realign them for the people with OCD like issues with them. I can spot the misalignment from a long ways away it is the only thing i can see...well that and the bad color job on the bags, 

• Like 1

Hi all,

I've spoken with the art team and can confirm that the misalignment is intentional, as is the missing bottom. The missing bottom is again a performance based change, in most situations the bottom should not be visible anyways

Regards,

Retrograde

• Like 2

Understood but... :(

When BSB's are stored in large quantities and they are all in alignment they look neat and orderly.

When they are out of alignment, the misalignment of the boxes are that much more apparent.

My solution will be to hide all my BSB's by pushing them all inside my Large Crates. :P

Thanks for looking into this for us Retrograde! Its much appreciated.

Hi all,

I've spoken with the art team and can confirm that the misalignment is intentional, as is the missing bottom. The missing bottom is again a performance based change, in most situations the bottom should not be visible anyways

Regards,

Retrograde

Edited by Kegan

Fixed bottom and the "misalignment"!  Will be in next graphics update.

Cheers!

• Like 11