Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Storage Locker - for the biggie stuffs

I big fat storage locker/closet, that can be built inside a house, specifically so I can stop building wagons to hold all my stuff inside my workshop.  We all love our rafts, right? Rafts are the best individual storage unit, but you can't see the names of them or look through them, when piled on the floor, plus they look like crap on the floor.  I have like 30 large chests, 30+ rafts, several coffins, several weapon racks... all make for way too much clutter to have on the ground, to the point where moving something is impossible, because "the space is too littered here".

Make a Storage Locker, that takes up half, to 2/3 of a floor tile, holds about as much as a wagon. Load and unload from it like a wagon.  You would have to mount it (call it something else if you want) to load something into it.

Think of the reduced load on the client's graphics, when not having to draw so many rafts, chests and weapon racks? Now 20-30 items are consolidated into one big piece of furniture. (rather than wagons, which DO NOT belong inside as a permanent fixture of my workshop.

Thank you!

• Like 3