Sign in to follow this  
Balmore

Veggies for all of us

What if BL priests got some favor for sacrificing raw meat? This isn't bad because it requires hunting and cannot be mass stored, but is not difficult to find. Large bonus for human meat because they are the only ones who can get it.

Remove the huge favor for veggies, it just doesn't make sense.

Rolf already did that, it was the old item.

10 favor for 100 meat(full altar) it was pretty pointless.

Remove the huge favor for veggies, it just doesn't make sense.

It actually does, Libila is the god of death. Vegetables grow into plants, etc. - they can be seen as a symbol of life.

Hence, it's sacrifizing life to death.

It's sad that people have derailed this into a thread about ingame politics. I did never want it to nerf the BL kingdoms. And as can be seen in my repetitive statement that it'd even be good to just get 25%, I did not want the same either.

My point was solely that it's unfair that Libila can sacrifize all the available items for a decent favor gain, while the other gods cannot.

Someone might as well lock this thread, it does not lead anywhere.

Edited by Balmore

It actually does, Libila is the god of death. Vegetables grow into plants, etc. - they can be seen as a symbol of life.

It's sad that people have derailed this into a thread about ingame politics. I did never want it to nerf the BL kingdoms. And as can be seen in my repetitive statement that it'd even be good to just get 25%, I did not want the same either.

My point was solely that it's unfair that Libila can sacrifize all the available items for a decent favor gain, while the other gods cannot.

Having actually read your suggestion and thought about it, I actually agree with you.

Favor gain for saccing veggies as a WL should be brought in line with favor gained by saccing locks/ropes/yoyos  So if a lib priest would get 5 favor for a 99ql lock a WL priest should get 5 favor for saccing a 99ql healing cover material.

Everyone keeps their own unique double favor saccables and everyone can sac the other gods stuff for half the amount.

Edited by Daolin
  • Like 1

First off: I am not asking for the same bonus Libila has.

However, Libila is also able to sacrifize favor items of the other gods, but only gets half the favor those gods do.

E.g. Vynora has double favor on yoyo's, while Libila gets half of what Vynora gets.

Magranon has double favor on door locks, while Libila gets half of Magranon's favor on them.

Same for Fo / Lib on square pieces.

Now, how comes... that when I sacrifize a 98.9 QL onion... I don't get ~20 favor like Libila does, but only 0.01 favor?

Even if Libila would still remain very special in this case, I think farming would even be a viable way for farming, IF the other 3 gods only got 25% favor.

However, I do deem this to be very unfair.

i'd rather have pvp bonus over sacrificing bonus. dont have many weapon/armor enchant spells to take advantage of the sacrificing bonus. and on 96.43ql veggies i get around 8 favor.

also unfair 3 wl religions and only 1 bl. humm

If libila priests are allowed to farm, then it would make sense, else its just whitelight priest owners wanting more and more output from just 1 skill, i.e. farming

90 QL veggie gives not even 10 favor, can someone test a 90 QL door lock and post how much favor it gives? 

Edited by Hashirama