Sign in to follow this  
KillerSpike

WTS Bred Horses for cheap [Xanadu G13]

I need to make space in my pens so I am selling some of my 3 speed or less horses  (None of them has any bad traits)

I added a list for the horse's attributes in the spoiler at the end

There is at least 6 horses for sale.Most of them is still younger then mature.They all go for 20c and has to be collected from my deed.

I am located very close to Vrock Landing on Xanado  ;). My settlement's name is Maranwetheal .

Please PM me here or in-game (KillerSpike or SexyKiller) if you are interested.

I will also have 4 speed horses for sale in the next week or 2 but if you are interested on buying younger than mature horses 

you can contact me as well. The 4 speeds will go for 70c ea.

See details of the horses in spoiler

Young fat Piekiss. (Gold)

It will fight fiercely. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It looks unusually strong and healthy.

Adolescent fat Flinthop. (Grey)

It will fight fiercely. It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body.

Young Callqueen. (Gold)

It will fight fiercely. It has a strong body. It can carry more than average. It looks unusually strong and healthy.

Adolescent fat Ulawing. (Gold)

It will fight fiercely. It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has a certain spark in its eyes.

Edited by KillerSpike

A good idea usually is to tell the server, as this area of forum  is for all servers on freedom cluster + Chaos.

• Like 1

if you check the little blurb on the bottom of his post it says: Playing as KillerSpike & SexyKiller on Xanadu

are you coastal?  if so, PM me in game to arrange and i'll pick up 4 of them 3 speeders. ( Flashheart, starkcloud, hopfancy, and kissice)

Edited by Mahngiel

are you coastal?  if so, PM me in game to arrange and i'll pick up 4 of them 3 speeders. ( Flashheart, starkcloud, hopfancy, and kissice)

I am not coastal but not far from the coast with a good road going from Port Trop (http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/2329/2688/5) to my settlement.

Im am not 100% sure how far it is but less than 10 mins from Port Trop to Maranwetheal

shoot me a pm when in game and we can figure out how to coordinate tihs