Sign in to follow this  
Pingpong

Public Kyklops Slaying Attempt

Kylops Slain!

auction_timer_E1416420033.gif

Hello all, a Kyklops has been spotted and tomorrow at noon, central time zone (USA), a public attempt shall be made. Meet is at Tap Dance (TD) where the fighters will group up and then move out to where it was found. IF successful then a list of the names minus alts will be made using the now common paste bin method and one person shall roll from the list of names for loot, one winner per player. Hopefully you all can join in for a rousing good time had at least (mostly) safely. Bring tents and healing supplies as you may desire.

Edited by Pingpong
  • Like 8

Well, shame it can't be on a weekend day...

Regardless, good luck to those that attend!

ooooo love public slayings.i'm definately there. sending mossfauna

Edited by Greasygrundle

I will bring my Fo priest, He is only at 45 faith but he can still heal players, See you there.

Thanks for the public call, Ping! 

Edit: looks like the wind is not a friend tonight. Best of luck to all in any case!

Edited by Anarres

Still sailing there, wind is not in our favor though :/ ... and yes indeed thank you for the public call, it was very nice of you guys,

Thanks to all who showed up and gave great support, we unfortunately didn't plan for the corpse being ninja'd at a public event with specified loot rolling. *shrugs*. I guess Lunn/ Malevolence showed us (well you can insert your own comment about players from epic/wild). Thanks to all who came out and had a good time. The community in wurm is what makes it special!

• Like 6

Shame to see what happened here. I guess people like Lunn make community events like this becomming rarer and rarer. Truely disgusting to see.

Thanks to all who showed up and gave great support, we unfortunately didn't plan for the corpse being ninja'd at a public event with specified loot rolling. *shrugs*. I guess Lunn/ Malevolence showed us (well you can insert your own comment about players from epic/wild). Thanks to all who came out and had a good time. The community in wurm is what makes it special!

Really?

Someone stole the corpse at an event organized with a proper loot rolling system? How ###### greedy can you be.

Edited by Huntar

Don´t worry, at some point karma will punch back at his face.

That said, was a nice and clean kill, the kyklops droped really fast and close to no colateral dmg( you can´´t avoid having one or two alts deaths in this killings lol).

Thank you very much for organizing this event, truly a shame that the corpse got stolen at the end. Hopefully justice will be served. I hope though that what happened won't block anybody from organizing an other public slaying, it's nice to get together every now and then and have some fun & meet new ppl. Next time just need to be smarter and drop a deed to prevent stealing. 

• Like 4

Due to Enki's decision to side with Lunn I would like to congratulate him on playing us all. He has managed to manipulate both the wurm GM's, the community, and the good feelings of the players for his gain. May it serve him well in his future endeavors.

• Like 1

Due to Enki's decision to side with Lunn I would like to congratulate him on playing us all. He has managed to manipulate both the wurm GM's, the community, and the good feelings of the players for his gain. May it serve him well in his future endeavors.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? At the public red dragon slaying on Inde Enki said that because it IS a public slaying any shady business & stealing will be punished. Seriously now ... way to go Wurm GM team.  :wacko:

<Sarcasm>Thats the way for GMs to keep the fun in the game.</sarcasm>

What a crock.