Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

too high decay on deed!

-1, faster decay is more repair skill, a boon for people who are active and a penalty for people who are not, exactly how the game should be.

only house and walls have no decay on deed 

all rest get decay some more then other  :/

+1 the statues, altars, marble brazier, and small brazier decay on deed is just stupid fast.  If there was any real reduction on those, I can't imagine how anything survived before the change.

+1, just remove decay of decorations/containers on deed already. They keep adding more decorations to the game, so people keep placing more decorations on their deeds, eventually the amount of time they will need to spend on upkeep will become ridiculous, it's just more chores taking away from the actual gameplay and fun. Most of these decorations also don't look any different once they are damaged, so the only way to tell in what state they are is to frequently visit them all. Walls on the other hand do have graphics for that, but they don't decay on a deed...

• Like 2

+1 

Repairing decorative items is not fun. On deed there should be no decay on such items. We do still need decay on tools, unfinished items etc. Some of those should even decay faster, currently decay seems very random from item type to item type. Epic portal decays very fast, forge decays very slowly .. no real logic in that...

• Like 3

-1, faster decay is more repair skill, a boon for people who are active and a penalty for people who are not, exactly how the game should be.

Its a game, i know some poeple have pathological behaviour in the time they spend in it. What you call a boon, normal people call "another annoying chore".

Torgtim has the gist of it... Its too random. This is all too apparent with meals. I often cook a batch of 10-12 (cause animals, neighbours and whatnot), then i replace the batch as the meals start showing damage (that way i don't have to cook daily), and more often than not the highest ql ones will decay faster, regardless of frying pan ql and all inside the same container, made from same ingredients...

Edited by KanePT
  • Like 2

I think things like weapons/ armour held in containers should decay slower and more evenly also. You can have a whole armour set sitting there and one piece will be 10 dam where others will be less than 1. 

Yes reduce it. Things in house are not exposed to weather, no sun, rain, wind, no corrosion.

• Like 1