Sign in to follow this  
Wox

Food storage bin, texture

Looks great, thanks Wox!

It has to be terribly difficult to keep our picky lot happy. :P

Thanks for continuing to allow us to be involved in the creative process. Its very much appreciated!

• Like 1

-1 Sorry Wox, love your work but still dont think its worth losing my Cedar wood textures of most of my bsbs and fsbs. Always hated any other look inc applewood and pinewood. This new fsb reminds me too much of them.

But why are the handles put in the wrong direction?

Now they are put like on drawers.

The horizontal handles are the second thing that stood out to me as well, first being the uneven boards on top. On cabinet *doors* the standard is to install them vertically. Anyway, the top looks much better now.

Also reducing the *depth* of the bin would make it appear to take up much less space, since then it would not extend outward from the walls as much.

All wood items having the same texture would probably be best then performance wise. At least they would all match each other and then the wood types displaying could be removed too. Why have that displayed eating up resources. Just have that show up on examine.

=Ayes=

Id like to see a full model for the New fsb. Im not a panfiller or anything but still have one that looks different than the other ones. 

I really like the New model and im looking forward to See it. 

They look great, but Wox... everything is loosing its wood texture types :(

The trash bin lost their wood texture types. The new furniture is coming out without it. Those wood texture types were a huge part of Wurm. We love them. it was part of visual configuration. But now they are slowly going away.

Is there any way we can bring them back?

PS: The model does look great, though.

• Like 1

Toodaloo!

From the feedback in posts and the poll I did scale it down 10% in height and width (*0.90) and 25% in depth(*0.75)

Cheers!

• Like 7

Another vote for retaining wood type differences - I'll miss this when it's gone, and Wurm will be poorer for the loss.  If you're going to do some other fancy magic to get the same effect, bring that in and get it working BEFORE you wipe out the current textures.  Another 'bridges are coming real soon now!' would just suck rancid goat.

• Like 1

Locking this thread, thanks for your feedback.

• Like 3